Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something weird happened last night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Visions, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Ok, so I came back from smoking at a friend's house and at that point I was pretty high (not stupid high, my thoughts were still clear). I watched a few funny clips on youtube, but the last one I watched was called "Rubber Jonny". That shit was the weirdest thing I have ever seen (I wasn't scared though, I was just really into it, mouth open and everything). Now after watching that and waiting a few minutes I noticed to I wasn't really high anymore, and an hour didn't even pass since I smoked. However, I was noticably really tired. So i'm just wondering why the high was just cut off at that moment? I mean I was smoking headies too. (I didn't blackout, I know that for sure, I just became tired.)

2. Ummm, ok?

3. Were you really weirded out by the thing? Sometimes if you experience an extreme of one emotion that can cause your high to come down pretty fast, pretty quickly.

4. Man I don't know. I've seen it before, I just wanted to see it again. I just want to know what happened to my high:(. Well, atleast I got a good sleep.

5. yeah i know what your sayin man. sometimes i'll be watchin tv and suddenly i'll realize im not even that high.

6. Smoke more duh:smoke:

7. Rubber Johnny peered into your soul and stole your high!!
    [​IMG]