Something we can all agree on?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Obama is a celebrity. People in America would rather know his opinion on irrelevant pop culture bullshit, rather than our crumbling economy, health care/education crisis, or the two wars we are losing.

2. for real ^^

3. Hes just telling it like it is, Kanye West did act like a jackass.

Imagine if Obama said he thought what Kanye did was right? Then he'd really be called a racist...

4. this. +rep

5. ive heard that kanye west is not really that bad of a rapper.

my ears tell me other wise.

good job obama - all these people are pansies for thinking you can't use your freedom of speech like the rest of us.

6. #26 letsgetPOD, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
    Obama says shit like this to create distractions, its happened time and again in the past, maybe now the entire press conference with that bumbling fool gibbs can be directed to obama's "innapropriate use of speech", when they should be hammering the hell out that bafoon on legitimate issues that affect us, not what the fucking president says to a pop star, they give us our heroes folks, its up to you to follow the real leaders, not your idols.

7. the only leader is god man. this is his creation. you can read all about what's going on in revelations

8. Kanye is racist.

/thread

9. obama is like kanye's idol, that prolly felt like shit I bet.

But seriously whos ego is that overinflated he thinks he can get away with that.

10. kanye east?

11. idk, he could be talking about obama or kanye at this moment,

great, i get to hear what me and all my friends already said about kanye, good thing i don't have to pay them a salary for the same input as well.

12. let's just say i can rap better than that bitch anyway.

13. lol.
    ever since that one southpark episode i can't even think of kanye west of anything but a dramatic cry baby.
    you know the one with the joke,
    "do you like fish dicks?"
    "uh.. yah, sure."
    "YOU'RE A GAY FISH!"

and as for obama, i don't like obama.

and also, i don't see the big deal..
    i mean seriously, i could call kanye west a jack ass.
    watch, i will right now:
    kanye west is a jackass.
    nobodys getting all hyped up about me saying it.
    it's really no big deal :/