Something we All should do

Discussion in 'General' started by unoit, Aug 23, 2009.

1. HIGH All, I don't Pimp Sites but this is one I think we should All have a say in...I've been a Member at this site since 2000 and I hope with me showing you All what I believe in will be some help to what we All want.

Care2: Should marijuana be legalized?

Care2.com is a Place where we can All help what we love...not just Marijauna but the Animals and the Places they live...so my Friends of this Great City we love...please check out this Place and put a vote in and lets show the world what we think should be right in this Fucked up world we live in.

Thanks my Fellow Blades and Bladies for at least looking at what I Believe in.

2. Read the comments wtf ???

Marijuana shouldn't be legalized. It is something that creates a malfunction in human perspective. People starts acting bit crazy and the consequences are no good. It has most of the negative aspects and it does nothing but harm, so legalizing marijuana won't be a good step

3. Marijuana legalization could make billions of dollars. - Jun. 7, 2005

According to his calculations, the government would save $7.7 billion a year if it didn't have to spend money policing and prosecuting marijuana activity. Then, if the feds taxed marijuana at a rate comparable to cigarettes and booze, another $6.2 billion would come rolling in.

To me that sounds pretty promising, don'tcha think?

4. We All have our opinions and are intitled to them..thanks for yours Cali Smokes.

5. So, without reading any articles or doing any research, I got one question:

If marijuana became legal and taxed...would we be spending more, or less for it?

6. I think he was just quoting a comment on the site.

7. hard question, most likely cheaper since it would be less potent. (dont quote me)

8. No doubt Probably more..uno how the HIGHer ups are...if there's money to make...ya they would tax the Fuck out of it..but it would be a Beginning..and that's what we want..no..