Something to think about I guess

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by figarofigaro, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Not a great deal to think about though.

2. idk man.

I found it pretty interesting, kept me entertained for at least 10 minutes thinking about it.

3. A whole 10 minutes?

4. #6 figarofigaro, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    Yea man... Just imagine

You had a bad day yesertday... and all you grunted to the man serving your coffee is 'un caffe"

but your having a great day tday, wake up on the right side of the bed..

"Mattina Buon amico! Una bella giornata che stiamo avendo oggi. Mi piacerebbe avere una tazza di caffè quando si ottiene il fratello possibilità"

5. I don't know what you said, but I liked it.

Grazie.

6. man I just google translated it a minute ago... :smoke:

7. Let me rephrase:

I don't care what you said, but I still liked it. ;) :smoke:

8. What made it so likable?

9. How you saw the difference between saying as little as possible when ordering a coffee, being the result of not feeling very ready to communicate anything other than what was needed, and saying so many words, believing that if you share your good feeling with someone else, it often raises the spirit and makes everyone feel better about themselves.

10. "Hello, I am a coffee to favor."

I'm gonna try and say that the next time I'm going to buy coffee - they'll probably throw some anti-psychotics in the cup. :D Hey at least I'll get the coffee for €1, right?

11. Je me sens comme le viol des bébés, qui est en place pour cela? Ensuite, nous pouvons prendre un café et sucer des bites gras en sueur. Il a été longtemps depuis que j'ai eu un goût de sperme rot.

Everything sounds better in French. :D

12. It's amazing how fast our social skills are devolving though. We don't ever have to communicate with humans to live. We can go to the grocery store, order deli meats at an atm-like machine, ring up, bag, and pay for all our shit at a self checkout booth. Stop by Wendy's on the way home, yell into a machine a number and a soda name, hand a dude some paper and metal, and be on our way. Maybe stop at a drive thru liquor store on the way home too.

I guess the point is just talk to someone, be social. Dogs are usually always happy to go meet a new dog, even though they don't know them they'll run right up to eachother excited to see one another. We should be more the same, I mean, we won't get to share this world forever.

13. Agreed. Just don't start smelling their arse when you do though. ;) :smoke: