Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something To Ponder.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koushou, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Ok, so my smokey times have come back around...

Last night (pre-bug out) I watched some crazy show on space, the galaxies, the universe and all that amazing stuff and this shit blew my fucking mind.

I can't even go into how this show just made me think and messed with me but it was unbelievable.

To cut a long story short and not go on about shit I do not understand, I leave you with this;

According to these extremely intelligent dudes, and a million other sources, our universe is ever expanding. But in my understanding the universe is EVERYTHING, right? Nothing outside of it. Hence the 'uni' part? The one? Galaxies make up the universe and it stops there? But... if it's constantly growing, what the fuck is it expanding into? Like, these should be nothing outside of it? No space outside of the universe, no room for expansion? There shouldn't be anything to expand into? Unless it's becoming more dense and expanding without actually taking up more space? Just fitting more into the space it's got...

Right?

2. Always gets me thinking...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjF_7ensg]YouTube - The Hubble Ultra Deep Field in 3D[/ame]

3. dude cazy shit i read this stephen hawkins book and it talked about expanding universe and parallel universes and techinal you can change the pace of time by altering your speed for example if you culd travel at lightspeed, you wuld then thus be traveling at a different rate of time as us. if me and my identical brother were on earth and i got in a ship and traveled almost light speed for 2 years on my watch, when i came back to earth i wuld be 2 years older but my twin wuld be 80 years older. ultimate mind fuckery

4. i don't know, it always seemed like the true 'outter space' was the zone outside of the universe because it is a lot more unknown than what everyone else calls outter space- and that's pretty unkown

5. Shit like that amazes me, man. Just fucking think, NOBODY told Stephen Hawking about it. This dude fucking thought of it himself. He theorized this shit on his own. How fucking nuts is that?