Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something to do while stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yummay, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Whats something i can do by myself thats fun when stoned? I usualy just chill listen to music and play on my computer, that is until i smoke too much and get so fucked up i cant see straight, then im just pointless, all i can do is try to watch tv, sit there, or sleep

WHATS SOMETHING I CAN DO THAT WOULD BE FUN?

Besides masturbating? Rofl
    I knew that one was coming..

2. by yourself?

cook mad food

3. Nothing to cook? =[

4. thats rough...shower with music playing and the lights off, that is if your RIPPED, its mad fun lol

5. Go on a journey!

6. this will take some preparation but its worth it.

what you need:
    flashing x-mas lights (ones that you can adjust the flash are better)
    a bedroom that can be pitch black
    music
    paper
    pencils/markers/crayons... etc.

ok put the flashing x-mas lights up on your walls near the top (close to the ceiling)
    get nice and baked
    turn all the lights out in the room
    turn on the x-mas lights
    turn on the music loud as fuck
    get your coloring device and paper
    close your eyes
    let your mind go and draw whatever you want on the paper (with your eyes closed)

when you get done look at what you've drawn and see what else you can add to it (if anything) to make something awesome :hello:

7. Dunno about the xmas lights but i could def try it without them,
    If i had to imagine id have to say my piece of paper would have scribbles on it o-o

8. have an instrument? play it. :) if not, pick up a used synth or something. loads of fun. if your cheap, go to home depot and buy some PVC pipe. bam, you've got a didgeridoo. even more awesome (haha, i have both, plus a ton of drums).

maybe try working out. was real hard to do at first, but once i got going i really enjoyed doin' it high. became a habit then, and a good one at that.

draw. write shit down... i've got a bunch of "journals" that i've written/typed stoned. cool to read back later, and it's nice to get thoughts out while your doing it.

go for a walk. i haven't done it lately, but when i first started smoking i walked around all the time, listening to tunes. now i just tend to drive around... :eek:

9. Ive got instruments, im just no good at them,
    walking arround would be pretty boring o-o

10. well i dunno what your prob is then man... haha i suck at the didg and keys, but i still LOVE playing them. and walkin is hella fun if you got some sweet tunes on. i usually walk at night when it's real chill out. course i don't live in a bad town, so walking around at night might be a bit sketchy depending where you live

11. just put on a visualizer on the computer and crank up the music.
    Omegle is fun.
    Think of things you like to do sober.
    They will be much more fun high.
    When im looking for something to do when im high,
    I usually smoke more.
    It will come to you.
    Trust me.

12. I like zoning out to music but I also like embracing my creative side. As an architecture major, I like to design buildings, so once when I was high, I took a form (shape) that my friend created on a 3d program, and I transformed it into a building and did a collection of rendered interior and exterior perspectives. It depends on what your creative drive is. If you like to cook, or draw, or write, do one of those. Some of the things you can come up with is awesome.

13. Take a bath and put 3 bottles worth of shaving cream foam in the water. It feels like sex, I swear.

14. Like i wanna DO something. besides laying arroudn staring into space xD

15. I've been trying to find something fun to do to. Usually, if I'm alone, the only things to do here are watch TV, play PS3, listen to music, sex...I wanna find something mind blowing to do.

16. Same loool

17. Start drawing, I never really remember what I draw, but when I look at it the next day I get a sense of acomplishment :')...Although I once drew weird shit, god knows what I was smoking. If you want to know, I drew a goldfish playing cards with an otter, weird huh?

But yeah, do something creative.

18. Take a walk around your neighborhood or town? I enjoy this massively at night, I feel one with the world :smoking:

19. As it has been said before, music, music and more music. I've heard so many new things out of songs I thought I knew, it was crazy, dude.

20. trampoline, hella fun. well once i got ripped on one. it was sweet i didnt even jump, i just liked how the ground moved. keep blazin