Something to blow smoke into?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brandon9967, Dec 14, 2004.

1. I can't make a sploof because my parents use liquid fabric softner. Anyone else have any ideas?

2. ask a friend to check their laundry rooms or whatever for some bounce sheets. Someone you know is bound to have them.

3. Yeah, but not by tomorrow morning. I need them before school :D

4. You could spray a towel or shirt or some kind of garment with cologne, or air freshener or whatever you have (heh, pretty versatile eh) and exhale into it. That works for me. Also, hold in your hits as long as possible so that the least amount of smoke is expelled.

5. I was wondering the same thing about an hour ago when I was in my bathroom, and blew it into a sock. It worked amazingly well

6. a stuffed animal

7. when i was out of dryer sheets i would stuff a toilet papor roll with cologne, keep spraying it as ur smoking cause the smell of the cologne dies off, there still is a little smell of herbs after so u might wanna take a shower

8. yo bro, fucking toke in your bathroom with the fan on before school. I do it almost everyday, the fan sucks out everything, leaving no scent at all. I dont even open up the window or anything. you could also try pouring that liquid shit into a sock, just make sure not to inhale!

9. blow your smoke into a jar and close the lid!!!!!! ah that would work, then take it outside and open it or something ROFL

10. you can blow smoke up my ass. :p

I'd say go out and get some fabric softener sheets. else, I guess spraying a shirt or rag with cologne could work. I'd still suggest putting it in some kind of tube.

11. toilet paper alone worked fine for me..

12. hell if i was in your situation i would go to the store and buy a personal box of dryer sheets just to use on sploofs, those things work magic

13. how bout this, buy some bounce sheets yourself with your own money

14. I used to get a pop bottle, poked some holes in it, stuffed it with toilet paper (lots/torn) and blew smoke in the bottle, works for me.. Spray some of the toilet paper with cologne or something :wave: :smoking:

15. Look familare?
    [​IMG]