Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something that bothers me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rr518, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Why is it that sooooo many smokers I know call bowls cashed early?? I take the bowl from my friends as soon as someone says its cashed and can usually get 2-3 solid hits out. As far as I know if you remove the lighter and theres still an orange glow...theres still combustible material (weed). Am I retarded or is truly finishing a bowl a lost art with the new generation of smokers?

2. i knwo what you mean, all you have to do is pack the ash down and there ya go, like 2-3 more hits.

3. I quit out on bowls Early all the time, the last few hits always Tass like poopy. Just reload the bowl In my opinion :)
    Toke on!

4. yea its not that its all the way cashed its just that it tastes like shit, so id rather pack a new one that take 1 or 2 more smaller hits of shitty taste, and it might just be me but when it tastes like that it kinda gives me a dirty feelin high, if that makes sense at all lol

5. I Torch it all. fuck the taste i wanna get high...

6. Ha yeah I got some friends like that. If it still smokes....well then pass it this way

7. This. I smoke to get high not to taste it...

8. My freind always says he hates smoking but likes the effects. I'm just like dude your a faggot go make some tea you pansie. (not that tea is bad but hes a huge pussy who cant take a hit.)

9. i mean idc if it doesnt taste good, im just talkin bout that last hit when theres pretty much nothin left and u could suck the ashes through the fuckin hole if u hit it to hard lol

10. ^This.

11. Never had this problem.. i usually smoke till i see the white ash.

12. I hit it until no smoke comes out anymore.

13. Some dont like the taste others will smoke shit covered weed its just a personal preference idk.

14. I see what you mean about the taste, but 95% of the times I pack a bowl, its dank ass weed. The beginning of the bowl tastes like pure happiness, then the taste gets a little more charred but it's still good weed, still produces a good high and if your payin $90 for a qtr....I dont give a damn about the taste i want all the thc I paid 4

15. My old bong was the worst, would always suck like half the bowl through into the water and i'd be like :eek: :mad:

16. I smoke to get High.

Ill take as many hits possible cherry till its completely ash.

Then I proceed to take a Resin hit, and get that cherry, hold it in.

Not tokin, till your chokin.

Sometimes I take 2 Resin hits, because I just want to go :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

:bongin:

17. I used the edge of my lighter to pack it down. Sometimes, if I packed it a little too tight, I use my special straightened out paperclip tool to mix the bowl up a bit and pack it down a bit. That usually grants a few more acceptable hits.

18. yeah i agree. i usually tap the side of my bowl with my lighter and the smokable bud comes to the top and the ashes go to the bottom