Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

something sick/scary to do while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bray, Sep 23, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST2H8FWDvEA]In the House, In a Heartbeat - John Murphy - YouTube[/ame]
    listen to this snog
    Skip to about 2:00
    sit back in your chair, close your eyes, and Think about a zombie apocolypes in your hometown and think about you being the only one alive and what you would do.

pretty much only good for people who have seen 28 days later

2. I laughed really hard at the word snog, I dunno why but snog is just a funny word...

Oh and I have some really fucked up dreams about zombies because I play dead island so much that's all I think about now. Fist fighting zombies in your dreams can get pretty fuckin scary.

3. watch twilight zone at one in the morning. shit scares me when i'm sober ffs. must be the time of day (night)

4. dood I just listened to tis sonGG!! shit mayne its legit.

5. you could put that song over any slow motion montage and it would be epic lol. maybe the video of vince wilfork running with the ball from last weekend lmao