Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something Really Weird Happened!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SanDiego619, Oct 15, 2010.

1. :eek:I started smoking this weed called Athena. Its dank as hell. After I smoked it Ive been feeling smart as hell! Like shes the goddess of wisdom right ? Real shit im not high right now, but that shit made me smarter!

Attached Files:

2. Well, SOMEBODY'S high. :smoke:

3. HAHA.. Real Shit im smarter. I think its the bud. Im not high :wave:

4. I can't for my life do anything high. But I have to. It makes my head hurt. :(

5. Thats why you need to smoke some wisdom weed:D.. Real shit its never happened to me! Maybe thats why they call it Athena

6. maybe it has a little bit of that white girl in it haha...for real tho ive never smoked shit that made me feel smarter.

7. Haha me either, that is until today. Its kinda weird. Like I play piano, and I feel like Beethoven. I also type faster. I read better. Im like idk its weird, and I feel like a dumb ass posting this, but its happening. :)

8. Thats happened to me before! Actually quite frequently it happens. I have ADD, and for some reason after i smoke, i can focus and my attention span is increased substantially. I feel like a genius =D

9. sounds like athena is a nice full blown sativa.

pics?

10. It's like that movie how high, except your channeling a genius ancient goddess instead of a genius black guy.

11. Yea me too!!! ADHD

12. lmao!

13. My other thread has it. Its called Athena Medical

14. Here you go :D

15. add here, i get that way with sativas. :p

16. Well I guess I know whats going to get me through my sophmore year of state:D

17. Honestly, the short term memory loss isnt worth it to smoke during the school week for me.

Most people can manage it, but I usually end up forgetting about my homework, or that quiz i gotta study for or something. I guess being organized would help this, but fuck that.

Mostly a weekend, after school thing for me.

18. I'd actually believe this. I mean i dont think the name did it to you...But i have smoked weed that made me come up with good ideas, or rationalize certain things better. But you only know it was actually a good idea if you think about it sober and still agree it was a good idea. :smoking:

And then theres those times when your so blazed with your friends someone comes up with an idea that is "genious" and when everyone is sober you realize how dumb it was....oh good times. :)

19. Yeah some strains are recommended for ADD. Personally I have had similar feelings when high. Actually right now I study high (I'm a grad student). I get way more done and understand faster. Doesn't work well if I'm too tired tho. It might depend on the strain. I think the more sativa the better tho. Too much indica and i might just get hungry and fall asleep.

20. I actually tend to be a lot better, but maybe because I have ADHD ?