Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something new

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Asterisk, Feb 19, 2009.

1. So I'm looking for something new to smoke out of other than my bong that I have hit everynight for the past month lol so any ideas of something new I could make or find and smoke from?

2. Dude you should get a vaporizer. I love my vape, it conserves weed an also gets you really baked. Plus it's healthy an you can use your vaped weed to cook with if you save it. :D

3. All depends on what you like man. I nice new dry piece is always great. You can never have too many pipes. If you're low on weed a dug out is probably the most amazing thing i've ever bought. If you still like the wet piece types then a bubbler works wonders and is a good alternative to bongs(at least for me not everyone).

4. yeah when I get my own place I hope to have a nice collections of bongs, and all different kinds of pipes. I can't wait

5. ^^^ i second that. some of my friends' parents have collections like that displayed around their houses. it's cool and convenient. though we never needed to use em cus we have our own