Something new

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Flannigan, May 26, 2023.

1. Has anyone used something like this small irrigation system? I'm getting equipment together almost ready for a new grow next month and was wandering if this will make it a lot easier feeding and watering my plants? Capture%2B_2023-05-26-13-51-18.jpg

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You don't need all that stuff. Like the drippers will get clogged. I prefer to just run the tubing to the plant without any accessory attached at the end (unless we talking aero).
    Also, you would be better off with a better timer like
    upload_2023-5-26_13-12-26.png
    you can see I still use it after ~5years of usage. I can set the time to the second, not just minutes, or sometimes worse, 15 minutes (on some timers).

• Like Like x 2
  3. BlumatDude checking in!!

blumats for the win!

@DyersEve726

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I take you at your word you use just hoses no drippers. Question for you . One hose will spit a lot of water . The other hose wont spit any water . How do you control that with out drippers ?
    And the poster can make a drip system for under 30 bucks . Drip systems are nice for vacations or a situation where you have many plants or your back fucking hurts !!! .

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have used blumats and also use hose's, thing with the hose's is you need a valve for each line going to pot. That way can can tune your set up in. I used halo rings and I also have the same timer you got, I think you are the one who pointed me to it and works great down to seconds.

• Like Like x 1
  6. yea bryan my back hurts; I slipped a disk or verterbra a couple days ago. When I use the tubes, I normally just cut the hoses about the same length and haven't run into a problem, but then again, I don't run a super amount of plants. I think the wisest choice would be to listen to the others who use bluemats, I can't comment on that.
    But I would buy the timer I suggested...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Good thing about blumats is they are gravity fed, takes a couple days to get things turned in and I got the long and short one's.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I use these to gravity h20 my sipp pots . Works great.
    Screenshot_20230526-195539.png

• Like Like x 2
  9. It really comes down to what type of growing you want to do coco soil or promix with other things added. I would just feed by hand starting out and then figure out how you want to go. Good luck and have fun is the main thing.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks guys. Yeah I never messed with such but was thinking. I definitely am not worried about it. I usually hand feed just a thought

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah i delt with a larger number of plants . Anything over i think 8 plants you need drippers .
    That is the point of drippers all of them are the same pressure no matter the hose length. What i do suggest the poster doing is buying the biggest ones he can find and always use two per plant if one clogs you have another . Toss them after every grow ebay i bough them so cheap not worth cleaning 20 cents each some thing like that. Your back damn i know the deal. The trick is no pain meds ever . Your body gets used to the pain and soon you wont notice it . Now that is for me and the pain i had my back fixed 3 disks pushed out that stuff in the middle of them and hit my nerves really messed me up had zero choice but to fix it . If its bad get it fixed life is to short to deal with pain . I like to drink and it numbs me better then weed . Some days i get so numb from drinking i would want to stay drunk all day no pain. Once that liquor beer got out of my system it was a nightmare stabbing sharp pain that would go all the way to my toes . But after i stopped drinking for about a week i got used to it. But pain will shorten your life and bad for the health. Get it fixed Its fixed not knock on wood it stays that way .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. i use cbd for pain, that's it.
    i don't drink. My wife gave me a beer last week and it got me drunk. And then she raped me.

• Funny Funny x 6
  13. Nice! Does your wife have any sisters??lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yes I have dealt with back pain all my life with screws and plates in my neck.
    Doctor has me on Percocet 4 10 mg a day.
    I know I will not go to anything stronger because if I ever have to stop them it's going to be H I know it will.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I am all messes up physically and mentally myself. I used to get 8 30 mg Percocet or oxycodone and 3 15 mg oxycodone and 5 Xanax bars daily. Back when all the pill mills were up and running hard. I finally managed to get off by myself after years but I was always in pain. 1 day I started going to the methodone clinic. It helps greatly with pain and addiction

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Just curious, has anyone mentioned blumats? Definitely the way to go :rolleyes:

:smoking-bong:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. As you can see I have used them and they work good on clean nutrients. 16851974107854955591981095781648.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. dammmmmmn, dude on his knees praying to the blu mat gods.

That's how good they are!

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. LOL you should drink more often. Quick story once i was gone on fun meds and more liquor then a horse could drink. Old days. Now i really backed off from everything . So Yes i passed out. In the morning i woke up with my shorts down. I had many girls over . They laughed at me . I was like what what ?? Finally it came out they all had there turn with me . I guess you last a lot longer passed out and on party drugs. I never did anything with most of them again after that . Glad i got my self fixed years ago or the story may be quite different lol.
    Bad thing was all the girls at once i knew nothing about it . Damn somebody could of recorded it at the very least .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Gonna need to see some pics! Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1