Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something new?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HipHermit, Jun 1, 2017.

1. I had a growing collection of dab jars, and a really sticky grinder. I wanted to clean them, but not loose the residue. This is what I did

Warmed 1/2 cup of cooking oil in a small pot. I used some needle nose pliers and an extra small stiff bristle car detail brush. I "cleaned" all the pieces. The hotter the oil, the better it cleans. Then I took the oil, and two eggs, 3 tablespoons of water, and the brownie mix, mixed them up, and have some really potent treats.

I ended up sticking the grinder in the dishwasher

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Awesome idea. I'll have to try it sometime

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Besides oil.
    High proof drinking grade Alcohol like 151-190 proof Ever Clear is also an excellent solvent for cleaning up the grinder and wax containers and then just shoot an eyedropper of the wash tincture under your tongue.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. After all the sticky was in the oil, I turned the heat up until it got nice and hot. Let it cool, then mixed it in the wet ingredients

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1