Something new

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by MoW, Jan 2, 2003.

1. This morning I took my normal peak at progress and noticed all the large palm leafs had turned yellow overnight.
    ALl the other leafs look good and the plants themselfs are ok.

I figued the plants decided they wanted more light going to the underbrush so I trimmed off all the large yellow and yellowing large palms. I found all kinds of preflowers and new growth under the areas where these palms were...
    Is this common?

I looked for bigs---none-- I looked for dry leafs etc etc nothing but yellow leafs.

Of coure anything out of the norm has me concerned.
    Buds are grwoning well..of course to slow for my taste..
    Gotta get one of those imatategenorators that they have on the starships.

2. I'm guessing that the plants are into flowering, the large fan leaves will be shut down by the plant as it nears the end of flowering, it puts all of it's energies into the flowers and closes the growth thats is no longer needed, either that or you have some fert deficiency?
    good luck

3. I'm guessing that the plants are into flowering, the large fan leaves will be shut down by the plant as it nears the end of flowering, it puts all of it's energies into the flowers and closes the growth thats is no longer needed, either that or you have some fert deficiency?
    good luck

Ditto...it's not uncommon for the plant to start to utalise as much energy and natural ferts into the final phase of flowering to help the buds...i.e. yellowing of the leaves from the plant using all the nitrogen as possible...how far into flowering are they?.....Peace out...Sid

4. They are into flowering now 5 weeks.

Well there are 3 left and they are somewhat stagered at 2 weeks 3 weeks and 5 weeks.

They are differnet kinds and the one thats at the 5 week stage should full mature at somewhere between 9 - 10 weeks,
    It has thin leafs and is a lighter green the the salvia.

Grasscity Deals Near You