Something New Something Blue?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mushkan, Sep 5, 2009.

1. I am thinking this is some kind of nute difficiency, its only on this one branch. Its lower and on the new growth only. Its Blue/Purple and mottled. Anyone have some info on this?

Frag Out!

All pictures/posts i put on this website have been found from online sources and have been used solely as examples. I do not grow Marijuana or encourage anyone to do so as its illegal in most areas of the world. I participate on any website just for entertainment.

Attached Files:

2. What are your temps and humidity levels?
    That looks more like a mold starting then a nute deficiency.

3. :hello: Hey thanks Grape for the response only one so far! As for the weather, its been awesome for my purposes. Warm Dry Days 70-80, hasnt rained in about 10 days. Cool Nights, 50's. Its only on this one branch on this plant, its a montser 5' and about 3' across. Loads of bud sites, looks more like a rose bush. Status hasnt changed.

Frag Out!

All pictures/posts i put on this website have been found from online sources and have been used solely as examples. I do not grow Marijuana or encourage anyone to do so as its illegal in most areas of the world. I participate on any website just for entertainment.

4. The more I look at pics 5 andn 6 the more I think it's mold.
    I'd carefully trim out the infected area while it's still confined.
    And I bet a heavy dew in the early morning;)

This is off topic a little, but think about micro-environments.
    The area your plant is in is one micro-environment.
    This environment is effected by things like location, topography, surrounding vegetation,
    soil type, etc.

Then different sections of your plant may have different micro-environments.
    One area may be shaded by the rest of the plant and have restricted air flow, this could cause a moist or humid micro-environment there.
    Only reason I'm saying all that is because,
    1. I'm higher then I thought I was when I started this post and
    2. When you have a problem that is restricted to a specific area then you have to study the micro-environment for clues to the problem and
    3. mostly reason number 1:smoking:

A nute deficiency or overdose will usually effect either all the new growth or old or with an overdose the whole plant.

5. I always considered purple/blue to be a good color in bud plants as I love purps XD

6. In them yes, on them no.