Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something Meaningful to do while high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cheeksforlyfe, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Hey everybody. This is my first post on here, but I've been creeping for quite a while. I have an issue. My friend and I have a routine. We blaze, play skate 2/watch family guy, and eat food. I want something more. I want something creative that isn't "listen to music, smoke more, watch tv, etc." something unique. Perhaps something to create? (Not expensive, poor college kids.)

So, have at it. What should we do while we blaze?

2. I really like being outside, try rolling a blunt or a joint and going somewhere awesome (around here in southern california we love to blaze up in the mountains where you can see the whole city or at the beach and you can just watch the water). Just walking around smoking is very relaxing and you can take everything in.

3. Play cod mw2 haha I lose hours of my day to that game

4. Enjoying nature is fun, photography is creative, and sometimes deep conversation with good friends while stoned is meaningful

5. Hmm, something I think almost every herbsmoker has asked theirself.

I would say something along the lines of, go outside whenever you feel like it.
    When you are outside, take a camera with you and just make as nice of a picture as possible from whatever it is that tickles your fancy.

Also, having sex is productive :D

Write down on a piece of paper the things you would like to have, write it in the present sence. So f.e: I'm so happy and grateful now that I .. [fill in the blank]
    I like to do this sometimes, as a manner of attracting certain things in my life.
    Does it work? Sometimes, is it fun? Sober, meh, High? Of course it is.

Sorry Im actually more or less in this dilemma myself, so.. thats it for now.

EDIT: Write poetry dude. Anything you feel strongly about, write it down in an artsy way.
    U might just be a genius at it.

6. Thank you all for your ideas. I really like the idea of the photography, except most of the time when we smoke, it's night time, so that shortens our options. Keep em coming!

7. we do meaningful shits like crazy, for example yesterday we went to a zoo and messed with animals. haha

I tried to teach a boof how to talk, he didn't learn shit though. but he really was payin attention . i realiez i was in my old math teachers shoes. the way i stared at them for 2 hours each day in the class and understood nothing. ;)

8. Find a hobby -> pursue it.

9. I'd like to do that, but hobbies tend to be expensive. Just say what you like to do when you're high! (That isn't the stuff I mentioned before.)

10. go out and eat. better yet, walk to a place to eat. draw. solve problems. etc

11. Definitely take any bit of wisdom or just any idea you entertain and see where your mind goes with it. You always get carried off to some strange thoughts.

Talk about them.

12. Reading about science is way more interesting..

13. Dude go on hikes! or better yet just an adventure! thats what me and my "buds" do. (pun was most definitely intended):hello:

14. Hell yes learn about science when you're high. I frequently blow my girlfriend's mind. :D

15. adventure is always good (i explored back roads and tunnel systems all around where i live), but if you're looking for something meaningful and concrete just make art in some way. then sell it on ebay.

16. start painting, or pick up an istrument.

both are two very fun creative activities when high :smoking:

17. ghost hunting is one of my favorite high activities

18. You have to roll n spark and go on an adventure, where the road takes you. Just go somewhere.

19. That's funny, often my girlfriend blows my head

20. LOL what. have you ever found any