Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something kinda crazy to think about...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BoardNBlaze, Dec 16, 2008.

1. I was thinking a couple days ago about this: (I was sober might i add)

What if you were high 24/7? AND because of that, it would actually be considered being "sober." What if there was a drug (you could call it "getting real," instead of getting high) that actually made people (that were sober 24/7 (but high)) see things and feel things like all of us experience everyday sober. Such as the constant change of emotions, conflicts with people, (and a ton others, as it's hard to explain "sober life." How fucked up would that drug be? I think it would be intense...

Just a weird thought...hahaha. Just wanted to hear any input.

2. lol ive thought about drugging the whole world with thc filled air molecules, but never came across the idea of "getting real" haha that was interesting :hello:

3. bro haha... i think about shit like that all the time. thats deep stuff.

but yeah, that's intense. a drug that amkes you sober, cept it wouldnt be sober. it'd be our high now days. like a big switch... and you could get addicted to wanting to be "normal"... like being addicted to acting the way we already do. dang, deep stuff

4. You sure you weren't high thinking about this?
    hahaha, just kidding. :p
    but anyways,
    Lol at drug = sober. who would've thought?
    I suppose if you were permi-fried and then took this drug.. then experiencing being sober would be pretty difficult if you're used to being high all the time.
    Then again, i actually don't think i would want to be high all the time, then i'd have nothing to be excited about. :hello:

5. ^ thats true haha, i don't think anyone would want to be high 24/7...itd get old relatively fast imo.

6. Interesting.

Reminds me of a while back a guy posted on these forums that he had smoked all day for a long period of time and that now that he quit it was like he was permanantly burnt out and not totally sober.

I just figured he forgot what being sober is truly like.

7. Wasn't there a movie like that? Like super size me, but instead of eating Mcdonalds 25/7 he just smokes all day every day. I saw it, and thought it was interesting, but I forget what it was called...

8. SUBSTANCE D! :p

9. Yeah dude I used to think of this kinda shit all the time, but instead of being high, I always thought what if being normal was to have ADHD and the people without it actually had a lazy disorder or somethin.

10. Super High Me

11. Ughhh, Super High Me with Doug Benson. Best fucking movie EVER.

12. its possible I guess. You could get used to a different state of mind or consciousness that when you reach sobriety it would be like getting high lol

So once you think about it which is the normal state of mind?

13. Blazed out of my mind right now and i understand what you mean.

We all are used to our current state of conciousness (sober). And when we get high our state changes for a short period of time. We are not used too this so its fun to feel differantly.

If in another planet there sober was the same as our high then they could have a drug that makes them feel differantly because there so used to this high(sober)

theres my 2 cents...

Probibly made no sense at all though..... O well, ill check back when i sober up and make some edits.

14. You would be excited about being "high" in the all high world. So pretty much we would be excited about being normal for us. Sorry if this doesnt make any sense, for obvious reasons. :smoking:

15. i'm baked too and had the exact same 2 cents!:smoking:

16. i thought of that when i was watching to the ringer. i had an idea like, what if mentally challenged people were high all the time and it was just normal for them. and if they smoke weed do they get "sober" and freak out from all the stress and crap.