Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~Something i've been curious about

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by akos789, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Alright I've only recently learned about the differences between Indica and Sativa and a question arose in my head....

What would the high be like if you took 1 nug of high grade indica and 1 of sativa, grinded them up and packed them both into 1 bowl?

2. probably nothing because the different highs would even you out?? like indica makes you sleepy and sativa makes you active and hyper so they would even out.

sorry im fucking blazed that probably didnt make sense......

3. nahh, it makes sense although I find that Indica doesn't really make me 'tired' persay more just generally lazy. but would that really be the effect of mixing the strains?

4. Theres some strains that are hybrids, and have the best genetics from both indicas and sativas. It'll just make u feel a intense body and head high, feels great actually.

5. youd probably get high

6. Yea one time when I was smoking with two friends we were just gonna smoke one of my friends weed but then I was like no dude lets mix mine and yours (cuz I had a sativa and he had an indica) and we did it, and it was the BEST high I've ever had. Best of both worlds.

7. Indica is more of a head high and Sativa is more of a body high.. so you'll probably start feeling both but your just going to feel good anyways.lol

8. Other way around, but that's what I think would happen.

9. i would think your mind would be racing like you wanna do something, but your body would totally disagree. it would definitely be an interesting high. try it out!

10. Don't do that. You could seriously screw up the time-space continuum; thus creating a super-massive black hole that will destroy us all. You've been warned. ;)

11. i have a feeling thats about what would happen.

hahaha.

12. I do this all the time, the high is always excellent and unique. I like indicas and my friend loves sativas so it works out perfectly :).

13. I love Indica and Sativa, so why not mix them together. They tend to amplify the other strains effects and it makes for a great, very intense high. Or just pick up a hybrid strain if you can find one, it'll save yourself the trouble of mixing.

14. This guy.

15. For me adding a pinch of indica to a sativa bowl will give a nice clear sativa high but with more of a punch. The opposite gives the normal indica high but with that soaring sativa feel. Both are great! I usually do this when I have a high tolerance and want to get a different high.

16. There are many strains of marijuana out there that are indica/sativa mixed. Sorry to burst your bubble but you don't have to combine nugs to get the effects of THC and Cannabinoids spliced together. Many cross breeds of indica and sativa plants exists, and their fucking great! :hello:

17. Hey, no need to sound so rude buddy

18. Rude? Ummmmkay.

19. Your post just sounded a little rude, I don't know man.

20. Put down the bowl, you're trippin