SOMETHING is going on in my apartment.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sacerdotal, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Op is a fool for telling us this.

knowing DAMN well us blades aren't gonna make you feel much better :p

2. Get high. Bam!! Problem solved! Who cares about a tink sound when you have good ol mj on board!

3. Its probably just a heater or just the walls creaking. hah

4. LOL alarm was going off for the longest time(3 monthish) until we forgot about the noise completely.

Kinda like how technically we can hear our own heartbeat but our brain tunes it out

5. you should get out a little more, i was once isolated in my room for a weak, then i started to hear beeps outside my window, i went temporarily crazy

6. It could be the heater like said before.We have a space heater we use at times and it often gives out a "tinking" noise.

Not sure what else it could be.

7. An empty can of sprite that was drunk within a day makes those popping sounds.

8. Do you live near railroad tracks?

9. Why does it do this?Iv never bothered looking into it but now Im somewhat interested in finding out.

10. No idea but I was stoned, home alone and it freaked me out the first time I notice it.

11. Do you own any of the new design bags of SunChips that are loud and annoying?

12. stop drinkin so much tea

13. tinkerbell

14. wait... is it just sprite or any seven up drink?
    i never let a can sit for more than a day, i sit down and drink it... cant say ive heard this but i dont have the most observant ears or eyes...

15. Hours to a day later. Sprite is what I noticed with.

16. Learn to love that sound? Then everything will be alright. lol

Also, apartments make the craziest noises ever... always. It's real interesting to hear the sounds that happen at my place, too

:laughing:

either that.. or get outta that bitch someone's gonna die!

17. Probably ops watch lol..
    Tick tick

18. My cousins had some ghostbusters type shit come to their house for this exact noise. $300 Well spent >.>

It's either: a heater, your tv, building settling, or your neighbors.

19. your shower is leaking and hitting the metal faucet part