something interesting i read in a myspace bulletin

Discussion in 'General' started by j0nes1n, Sep 18, 2008.

1. and it makes quite a bit of sense.. here ya go

after things settled down post ww1, the big bankers conspired to take over americas whole financial system, thus controlling the whole country

as you know, i believe it was john rockerfella who said (i paraphrase) give me control of a nations money and i care not who makes its laws

j. p.
    morgan bought the new york times and began printing rumors in it and serveral other newspapers and magazines, that the bank of new york was broke, and this caused a cascades of bank runs as investors withdrew all of their money from it and any bank affiliated with the bank of new york

this caused the great depression we all heard and read about of the early 1930s, its was scientifically controlled from the start, and what did it ultimately lead to> business failures, buyouts, bankruptcies, forclosures, massive unemployment, food shortages, etc etc.. what was the end result? why the federal reserve act, written by the very bankers who caused the depression

the rockerfellas, morgans, warburgs, rothchilds, etc now had complete control of the nations money

whats happening today?

bear sterns collapses, fannie may, freddie mac, meryle lynch, lehman brothers, and now AIG

notice the pattern?

do any of you have any questions about why these things are happening, rather, you dont believe it was merely terrible luck due to americas failing economy, unemployment, etc? this shit is scientifically planned too

its part of the neo-con agenda, and dont confuse things, the neo-cons have been around far longer than g.h.w.
    bush became cia director, we just didnt have the label for these people

while the neo-cons have destroyed democracy by way of removing the peoples ability to choose our president, congressmen, senate, and representatives, ei elections are fixed and candidates are essentially set ups, they have also complete control over the media (even before the tv was invented in the 30s btw, publicly released in the 50s) they have stationed our military all over the world and are building missile bases in strategic places,

simultaneously signing secretive deals unionizing the usa, canada, and mexico and planning a flip of our currency to the amero and combining these 3 countries economies thusly

small corporations are being bought up by larger ones, this is destroying the free market because there is no competition in monopolies, look at wal mart and how its killed every other retail store, destroyed millions of businesses and replaced them with modern day american slave labor jobs "welcome to wal mart" for minimum wage

now huge multi billion dollar housing lenders are being collapsed by the fed, and artificially inflated again by the fed, to the costs of 85 billion taxpayers dollars a firm (thats 85 billion plus inflation plus interest)

the guys in the fed own every dollar in circulation in the world, you think bill gates is worth a lot of money? he doesnt have anything, the federal reserve owns him, they own you and me, and everybody else

all of these major banks collapsing is phase 4 or 5 or phase 6(who knows right?) of the NWO agenda, the federal reserve people are for all intents and purposes the true masters of the world and everytime a baby dies or a species goes extinct of the dow jones rises one point, the fed is controlling that

no one takes a breath, let alone a shit without the federal reserve having 6 degrees of separation to being responsible for the very quality and make up of the air entering your lungs, or the toxins in our diets and the shit in our septic tanks that are less than 60 feet from our well water pumps

the planet earth is under complete and total control of the bankers, the money changers, people who physically contribute nothing worthwhile to society yet own 100% of the worlds wealth and control 100% of the worlds destiny

look at all of the people who have lost their homes in the past 3 or 4 years to the banks, in the state of florida, i believe it was reported 2.4 million foreclosures in 2007, thats 2.
    4 million families whos lives have been significantly interrupted and complicated, financial status bankrupted over 1300 to 2500 square feet of living space inside 4 concrete walls and a roof

and what do the bankers recoup from a foreclosure? well the potential resale of the property providing the value stays put,

im in a way very delighted to see these underhanded bankers going bust from the massive debts theyve inflicted upon themselves because millions of americans said "fuck you, take my house" because they were essentially bamboozled into these hedge loans and trick mortgages that double and sometimes triple or even quadruple after the first year, but on the otherhand, seeing lehman brothers fall on its face is a small bittersweet victory in comparison to the knowlege that the federal reserve planned it decades in advance

why now, why today?

well, the conditions had to be just right, Bill Clinton actually defeated Bush in 1992 may or may not have been planned, and that may have put a hold up on the plan, remember, bush sr.
    was trying to kill saddam hussein during his term, trying to set up iraq as americas military springboard, and oil field,,, clinton came in and put the whole scheme on ice for his 8 years, or did he????

al qaeda was created by the cia during bush srs term in office, maybe even during the regen admin, under then vice pres bushs watch, why the fuck would muslim extremists call themselves DATA BASE, which is what al qaeda translates to in english? because it was and is the cias data base on useful idiots stationed in the middle east such as the bin ladens,

in summery these bank crashes are a repeat of the events leading up to the great depression of the 30s, be prepared to see gasoline hit $5.
    00 a gallon by december, be prepared for the propaganda about living on one meal a day, and walking on thin soles with holes in your socks, because the threats of the next great depression may be all thats needed to convince americans to retire the bill of rights, and take a national id card and the rfid chip, and the amero, the same way they hoodwinked americans off of the gold standard to devalue the dollar in 1973

brush up on your spanish cause it may be the new national language of the north american union and the region formerly known as the united states

2. yea i agree, im pretty sure thats about the same message zeitgeist had, but good post i woulda read the whole thing but im lazy but i read about half of it, paragraphs rule

3. it doesnt help your cause that you got it fro MYSPACE.

but alot of that shit is true, im getting skeptical on whether or not i should continue saving money.

soon the paper might not be worth more than what it actually is..paper.:(

4. Fuck a bank account.

5. it wasnt really from myspace, it was from an individual user who posted a bulletin, not like it was a myspace exclusive story

6. that was really well written it was pretty interesting...thanks for posting this

7. #7 CorpusToker, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    Just a branch of the many truths out there to learn.

Once you realize the world is not the way everyone wants you to believe... life changes dramatically.

There's plenty good info and even more disinfo out there... its just clicks away... clicks away from the controlled media on our televisions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOHK8qK-Ajw

Read up on NLP, many businesses hold seminars to teach their employees how to bargain better. Good stuff.

Free the mind :smoking:

And just as they did in the 1930's, they are causing another "Great Depression" right now, we are living smack in the middle of their plans to turn our economy to shit (they already got that covered). Our governments secretly take out other countries and placing dictators in power, secretly only because our media never reports on anything that they aren't TOLD to report on.

They have shut down many oil pumps and lines in the middle east and by suppressing magnet technology and other cheaper forms of energy, by keeping our energy resources dependent on the very oil input and price that they control, have directly caused this middle class depression, and are only seeing the beginning of it. It's not getting any better from here on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trWcqxrQgcc&feature=related
    This video is a great look inside Fox News and is a perfect example at how ALL of our PRIVATELY OWNED NEWS STATIONS are extremely biased on reporting news in favor of big corporations and paid advertisers.

Really worth the time. A few hours of reading can really start to straiten your eyes on whats REALLY going on on the world.

8. I've taken a few political oriented college classes and I've had to do some research on fox and cnn on how incredibly and mind numbingly biased they BOTH are - and 99.98% of all public media is, incredibly biased...

---Shocker, I know.

9. A shocker indeed...

It's funny though because most of the people around me, when they are confronted with such info, just seem to get mad about it, but then go and turn on the tv... and its like nothing.

Twilight zone? haha kinda feels like it :confused:

10. lol, maybe what we need IS a myspace chain letter though.. but then again MOST the folks on myspace are the ones to ignorant to think for themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQVEwlvm0oc

hers a pretty good series..the lady talking pisses me off though, im used to hearing "nine eleven"
    not "nine one one"

11. that video makes perfect sense, and of course CNN and the other media (all jewish owned) would throw the blame against their muslim enemies

but you cant accuse zionists of anything, or your an anti-semite.. and also considering the link between america and isreal, and the hundreds of AIPAC's, it would make sense that 911 is a zionist conspiracy... hell, just about everything sneaky goin on in the US is probably zionist influenced, since they makeup around 90% of our government

watch out for the Jew World Order haha... jk, jk

12. #13 j0nes1n, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    seen it..

i really hope what i think will happen doesnt happen in my lifetime

people think we live in a civil time, but if you look through history there has always been men questing to rule the world, and that quest will be desired as long as we are human, tyranny has happened before, and it'll happen again, no matter how "great and free" the country

new world order isnt a conspiracy, its an inevitability, will we do anything about it is the question

i sure fuckin hope so.. i'm gettin a high paying job soon, stocking up on 100 round drums, AR-15's, tommy guns, AK-47's, and all the fire power i can get my hands on before they start banning the guns to prevent resistance

meet me at my house in 2012, i'll start on the pipe bombs now, you guys work on getting ammo!

edit: damn, watch the series "the secret rulers of the world" on youtube

serious ass truth, and serious exposure of christianity for the tyrannic brainwashing greedy fraud that it is