Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something in the bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheRainbowRoom, Mar 27, 2011.

1. :p Pfffft.. :laughing: So he has rocks in his bud.

2. i can't even fathom how stupid some of these people would be to think that thats weed... especially with the fucking GEOLOGY at the bottom!!

3. Thanks! :hello::wave:this is probably exactly what it is:rolleyes:, is it toxic at all? would i be able to smoke it in a bowl or an L or something? or should i stick to the glass bong?

4. Did you actually read the post?

He said it looks almost like the flakes in the rock... :rolleyes:

5. nope, its safe. its basically a rock/mineral. it might affect the taste but you wont die. i'd take bong rips of it and filter the smoke. you dont want hot pieces of rock going thru a pipe and burning you.

6. [​IMG]

7. Yo son...got that rock?

8. Dosnt that like cause cancer or something?

9. Particles aside, that looks kinda like a dogs moldy poo.
    Id save it and pay your guy a vist and be like "whaddafuh!!!????!!"

10. "I see little particles of something that reflects light and looks almost metallic. It sort of looks like little flakes of this"

Without the picture I would say he was looking at trichs, but when he posted the rock I lost all hope.