Something in mah throat

Discussion in 'General' started by brenden, Nov 12, 2009.

1. I think it is mucus but it feels like there is a chip stuck in my throat. it has felt like this for like three days, smoking helps but does anyone have a clue on how to get dry plehgm out of your throat. Other than throwing up?

2. cut off your neck

3. I get this now and again. Somehow some food gets lodged in the nasal passage. I woke up one morning, sniffed and got a mouthful of chicken. Fucking disgusting i know.

Only happened once like that. But often i get the feeling something is back there and i have to keep swallowing. I smoke cigars so put it down to that.

4. you could have tonsil stones. look them up.

5. I've had like a little head cold for the last few days, I've been feeling the same way every morning and evening, I cough up a huge luggie, and spit it out.. it usualy has some hard ass buggers or something scratching my throat and im better lol.

gl

6. Yeah man, its 'tis the season for colds. I have been dealing with this for 2 months now.

7. You chew yours a lot? I swallow a lot of tobacco from doing that. And, a heavy maduro has a tendency to clog my nose sometimes.

I've had some bullshit drainage for the last two weeks now. I attribute it to quitting smoking maybe. I've never had anything like you're describing though, OP.

8. Stick your finger back there and move it so it's not lodged wherever it is, then drink something or hock it up. I know the feeling though, kinda like when a popcorn kernel gets stuck way back on your tongue, you gotta just deal with the gag reflex and get that shit unstuck.

9. i just now got rid of the same shit. i used a bottle of robitussin and sprite and a jolly rancher and it helped. not necessarily separately either;)

10. What the fuck!?!?

11. Purp-purple drank get you to' up...

12. 'Cept that ain't real sizzurp :p

13. nah its imitation but it gets the job done till i see my doc tomorrow. and yeah it totally helped my throat 2, weird right:confused: