something i thought id never say...

Discussion in 'General' started by highawatha, Sep 16, 2004.

1. i would eat a bat (a large fox bat i think it was) waaay before id eat a 18 day old duck embreo (sp)

ona show both were cooked (somewhat) the duck egg thing was sooo gross..feathers,bones,beak and eyes all ina "yummy" looking surrounding.
    the bat.....roasted over a fire,...maybe i was really high or just hungry..lol but the bat didnt look THAT bad :D

2. ......yah I'd have to go for the bat.....what kinda show was this?!?!?

3. discovery channel cant remember the real name of the program...but i call it "would you eat that"?... the embreo's are eatin in asia?? i think.... as common as the american hotdog........the bats were eatin by tribes in the amizon (again i think..lol) the bat people grossed me out by following up the bat hunt with live 4 inch maggot looking grubs....they said they were delicious and sweet......(someone give them candy and show them what sweet is lol)
    then...it seems a huge part of the program was consuming live octipus......which turned out to be dangerous for a couple of reasons.the ink.and well even after you chew them they live for hours in tiny pieces...so they were sticking in people mouths an stuff causing more than one person to choke.

4. Yep me to. One cooked bat comming up. And i just hate those reality tv shows where they are eating things like live tomato worms & live maggots and stuff like that uk!

:)