Something I think people need to hear.

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeeTheBear, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Well I was just reading the "Cannabis Hyperemesis" thread, and also the "what do sober people do for fun" thread, and I just think some people need to hear this.

DO YOU WANT TO FEEL AWESOME? Do you want to have more energy, more stamina, be happier, and just all around feel better?

You can heal yourself by doing one simple thing, that takes a little discipline and will power. CHANGE YOUR EATING HABITS!

All you have to do is eat a ton of raw vegetables and raw fruits, that's it! Make sure whatever meal you're having is always made up of AT LEAST 50% raw fruits/vegetables. One of my favorite healthy, easy snacks is frozen berries, milk, and whey protein powder.

Also, do not take any prescription pills unless there is absolutely NO other option!

Anyway, just thought I'd get that out there for anyone who wants to improve their health and feel better, also taking a GOOD multi-vitamin will definitely help also (I HIGHLY recommend "mannatech", but the vitamins are about $130 a month but they're awesome).

T-breaks are also wonderful. Toke on my brothers, and feel better :smoke:

2. And take your fat ass away from the computer every once in a while and go run

3. strawberrs blue berries bannas plus spinach and dank protien powder makes for a easy way to be healthy

4. No way man, I don't need to run away from my problems anymore