Something I saw at the park yesterday . . .

Discussion in 'General' started by Bleezie_King, Apr 18, 2006.

1. . . . it was some black guy tripping balls out on the baseball dimond. He was walking backwards and in circles, kept falling down in the mud in his fit, probly thought the trees were going to jump him (trees surround the dimond). It was so funny 'cause his eyes were all wide and his mouth dropped open (probly on acid). He just kept falling, getting up, walking backwards in circles, then once he fell and stayed there. Somebody that lived around there called the cops on him and he was tryin' to get away, but the po-po eventually got a hold of him. Shit was funny as hell. I got a video, but u can't see shit.:mad: What u guys think about this?

2. Hahah, Thatd be a sight to see.

3. I've had my fair share of run-ins with people like that.

It's kind of fucked when you're tripping out too.

4. lol, nice sight, i'd love to watch shit like that happen.

anyways, um, why can't i watch? :(

5. If yu just want to watch a bunch of trees and grass with the guy being so small that u can't even see him, then I'll send it to yah. The fucking zoom on my phone doesn't reach far enough. sorry:(

6. I like to go to 7-11 late at night, that's a good way to find fellow fucked-up people :)

7. But this guy was HEAVY tripping. Never seen anything like it in my life. Probly off some acid or something.