Something I just realized....

Discussion in 'General' started by Cleonnali, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I was in the shower just now, and I realized that the last movie i ever watched with my father was Pineapple Express. It's a little sad, but at the same time, I've got to say that I think its totally epic :rolleyes:

2. were you baked?

3. #4 Aquoz, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    Do you genuinely enjoy posting just to increase your post count?

Not only did you not contribute to the thread you made a comment that smacks of sarcasm which is entirely unwarranted.

4. Did he die?

5. haha thats awesome man, i think it would be killer to watch a weed movie with my parents, but it wouldnt be Pineapple Express, id want to watch Half Baked or Friday, im not saying Pineapple Express is a bad movie :love: but i just like Half Baked and Friday more :D :love::love::love:

6. I may or may not have been baked, i dont really remember to be honest :D

and yes, he did die, he had a heart attack at 5.45 AM while he was having his daily workout on the erg in the basement. I was home from school at the time, and I had to give him CPR until the paramedics came and took over. It was some intense shit, I'm glad i got my CPR recertified...

Yeah i've heard Friday is supposed to be pretty good haha. It was kinda just a spontaneous thing that happened, Pineapple Express was just starting and we had nothing to do that day so we watched it