Something I found funny.

Discussion in 'General' started by Wismoker14, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Take a look at this..lol.

[​IMG]

2. lol! +rep for having a good sense of humor.

3. Im giving you +rep just for those who -rep you for being \'emo\'. This whole thing is bullshit. You did deserve most of it though

4. i read that whole forum and im sorry you deserve it, not the emo comments but the -rep for callin his story bullshit and being completely hypocritical

5. Lolersk8z.

Fuck, everyone giving you +rep? Im gunna jump on this band wagon too...

I think everyone was giving you neg rep because everyone was doing it. Dont feel ya need it, so for being a good sport, yeah.

6. I don\'t find it very funny... I find it sad. And I don\'t see a reason for making a separate thread for it either other than to draw attention to yourself.

The bottom line is that you were disrespectful and hypocritical for absolutely no reason. There wasn\'t a problem in that thread until you started insulting people and making a fool of yourself. Then when everyone called you out for it, you freaked out even more. I disagree with someone giving you a -rep for being \"emo\" because labels like that are stupid, but I still think you deserved what you got.

7. I never said I didn\'t deserve the rep I got..I agree I was being a dick. I just think it\'s funny that I have a whole page of neg lol.

8. This whole stoner vs. stoner feuding is bullshit. Everyone needs to smoke a blunt and chill

9. I giggled

10. You really like drama don\'t you?

11. After head4life made a post about overdosing, going to the ER, and almost dying:

Still not very funny.

I agree, but apparently that doesn\'t work so well for Wismoker:

12. golf clap

13. I missed it all..

..thats a lot of neg rep though.

14. Don\'t post your rep again or make another thread about your rep.

No offense but this is all rather childish. It\'s impacting the City in a negative manner. No one should -rep you because of your looks and what they think you are about but they can based on your posts and it seems that they did.

You\'ve really been pushing the limits and causing a bit of drama. No more drama, please.
    There\'s also no need for a PM to me about any of this either. I think I\'m being pretty clear here.

Just be a Blade, smoke a bowl and chill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.