something i dont get

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thatbakedbitch, Nov 29, 2012.

1. guys who put selfies of chicks like girlfriends n whatever as their wallpapers on their phones. like some pic the chick took in her bathroom and sent to him. idk.

it's just kinda weird

2. Some guys like lookin' at chicks... :confused_2:

3. I know guys who put pics of girls as their backgrounds and girls who puts pics of guys as their backgrounds. I think it would be weird if it was someone you knew but weren't dating haha.

4. My boyfriend once set his phone wallpaper as a picture of myself in my panties and bra I sent him. I thought it would've been weird if like his parents saw it.

5. Haha yea that wouldnt be good, i keep those pictures in a locked folder on my phone. Dont need any of those to get in the wrong hands haha

6. you should post it so gc, as a community, can establish exactly how weird it would have been :ey: :ey: :ey: :yummy:

but yeah I think that is kinda weird. I personally wouldn't do it. in their defense though, sometimes there are those certain pictures that are just awesome to look at hahaha

7. So that's why everyone looks at me weird when they see the picture of the nuke that hit Hiroshima on my phone.:cool:

8. Cant really comment, I have no cellphone

9. Dude i have a picture of a mushroom cloud on mine hahahaha