Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something i discovered about weed, never have before

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilsheep, Mar 22, 2011.

1. I dunno if im stupid for just realising this but if I close my eyes i have such strong visuals with my mind, i see so many different things, some memories, just images that are stored in my brain all jumbled together to form one image in a way its weird but very interesting. My mind just puts on visual shows for me on the go i dont even think of anything i just watch its incredible, people say weed isnt a hallucinogen but i beg to differ its a very mild one but it can be pretty cool if you focus in,

comment if you can relate
    thanks

2. Weed actually is a mild hallucinogen, you just don't get full on hallucinations. What happens is your imagination becomes more real allowing you to 'think' you are having these hallucinations.

Though if you close your eyes and concentrate, even while totally sober you can have hallucinations (CEV's) if you concentrate hard enough. If you're stoned it becomes easier.

Last night I was really baked and just laid back in my room, lights off with music on, and let my imagination put on a show for me.

3. thinking is fun when your stoned

4. This happens to me when im insanely stoned, like when i ripped 1.7 grams of Grand daddy purp i literally was watching the fireworks of my past, it was insane...

5. CEV's can be achieved without even smoking or anything haha. But yea, some strains increase the intensity of them a lot for me, some dont thought.