Something has gone wroooong heeeeelp

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deano0991, Oct 3, 2016.

1. So the weekend I repotted which was Sunday Saturday I took some clones. Also on Sunday I decided to change my bulbs over to the 2 600w hps bulbs.
    So the temps have been over today highest temp under the canopy was 28C so I've been and got a tower fan which has brought it down.
    Anyway when I checked in on them this morning a couple of plants have a couple yellow leaves and the 1 has gone droopy and feels crispy.
    The lights are 1ft probs a bit higher from the top of the plants. I've watered to run off last night well yesterday afternoon. Also added some calmag to them all.
    This morning with the yellowing I have them some food but not much half pint mixed if that.
    Could this be just stress of everything or are they under fed?
    Cheers guys.
    Sorry not up loaded a picture but you can't really see it from the pic due to the lighting

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's some pictures guys. Sorry about the quality

3. Can you take pictures without the HPS running?

It's virtually impossible to see what's going on with the yellow.

J

4. Pics only under normal lighting. If it looks yellow to you, it looks yellow to us. TWW

5. Sounds like a lot happened to the plants in a pretty short space of time, hopefully just a little stressed from all the change, couple shots under normal lighting would prolly help folks help ya more

(+};-]

6. My temps was a little on he high side max 33C so yesterday I went out and brought a new ballast so now I can turn my 600W bulbs down to 250w now temps all perfect sitting at 27C lights out at 22C humidity a little low I'm going to add water in the room to see if that brings it up more. Other than that they seem to be looking ok
    [​IMG]

7. Pretty sure your grow will be fine, that is a fair amount of stress in a short time but within a few days of leaving them alone the tops should make up for the yellowing fans...some of your leaves do look a little heat stressed up top but i found that raising the humidity to about 50-60% rh and possible adding a little co2 to the room will allow you some high temp flexibility (up to about 32-33 C), which will let you turn your balast back up and soak the girls in light...i ran into a similar prob running a 600w hps in a 12' square floor space and bought a small swamp cooler and 1500 ppm co2 and even at 35 C and 65%rh my girls are in love with 100% light...happy growing