something happened????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LilDevil21006, Jan 2, 2016.

1. every 2 wks I trim my fan leaves in my veg room. well I trimmed 2 days ago and my platinum since then looks as tho shes dying. droopy, shes withering and wont drink. this is a normal schedule for me and yet this is my first problem. anyone with an insight on the possibilities would be awesome.

Attached Files:

3. Shes definitely withering, shes not dried out right? Getting plenty of light? Do you think its possible you took too much foliage off this time? Maybe itd be better to take a leaf here and there every other day instead of doing a bunch at once.

4. Nope not dry at all. Still has all her water while others r drying out already. Oh yea on light. I'm not sure if I took to much, I usually trim like this and haven't had a issue till this. The other r already a bush almost again.

5. You shouldn't be trimming your leaves at all let alone that much.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

6. I trim all the way into flw. Once they start to bud I don't cut anymore. Always have and I have good returns. This was a first for me with platinum and it's obvious it's a sensitive plant. Future cuts on that strain will be to a minimum. Thx ;)

7. it's not a bonsai tree. 🌳

8. in veg trimming big fan leaves off that block light to lower shoots will help those shoots get light and get nice and strong. I prune in veg but only take a couple leaves at a time and im picky about which ones i take. To each there own but i believe it helps in small doses

9. #10 jerry111165, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016

Dude - why on earth would you trim that many leaves off of that poor plant?

Hopefully you take this as a lesson. While I understand removing a stray leaf that is blocking light here and there, there is absolutely no reason to do what you did to this plant.

Your plant uses and needs rose leave to perform what it does - Photosynthesis, and you took all of its leaves off.

"it's obvious it's a sensitive plant"

Sensitive?? You removed 95% of its leaves!?

J