Something happened on the way to the garden...

Discussion in 'General' started by ArastasHatchet1, Jul 2, 2019.

1. So, my cats have been accustomed to my grow for goin on 3 years now, and I almost skinned my favorite cat the other day when I realized that she must have “gently” rubbed up against one of my girls, knocking off the majority of the top section.
    Well normally I don’t do topping, but I think my cat wanted to try because this particular plant is now recovering nicely with two brand new mains coming in.
    Just thought it was a funny series of events and wanted to share.
    P.S.- I love cats and every animal, so no animals were harmed in the growing of this crop. (Except thrips) yuck

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's always cool when unexpected shit happens and it turns out good/beneficial.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. 06EB22C4-92E0-44D2-A21A-43E000BDC205.jpeg
    Crazy cat lady?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. A cat hair in your toke ...you never forget! ..lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I was gonna say pussy but cat hair will work too :love-mj:

• Like Like x 1
  6. You know it man. I rarely have good accidents haha

7. Haha so true

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Personally, I like my “pussy cat” well groomed lmfao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Just a quick check in.....
    That particular plant is doin well and flourishing with her 2 brand new “mains”.
    Usually I don’t go so much for the “topping” technique, but it’s all good. I really have to hand the credit to Poe, my cat, for that particular plant. She now waters and rotates and fertilizes and trims and chases away pests. Pretty much when I can’t find her, she’s basically guarding the “grow” like a lioness guards her den lmfao. Seriously. She was born on an Amish farm, so she must have a green paw. (On account of her lack of thumbs).

10. Here’s a perfect example. I just posted the last thing a minute ago, then went downstairs and snapped a pic and exactly what I expected to see, you can now see for yourself.
    P.S.- I also threw in a pic of my other little helpers. The ladybugs!!! Best pest control ever.

Attached Files:

11. Just got a puppy and he ain't allowed in the grow room my tent is in until he is an adult and not teething.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Probably very good idea haha

13. I can't seem to keep them out either.

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. After so long of trying to keep them outta my grow-room to no avail, i just accepted it and prayed that they wouldn't fu*k everything up too bad. Since i began letting them around the area instead of chasing them away, they actually started to be cool. i think when you chase them away, they get some idea that the plants are bad in some way, so they become more likely to mess with them. So, now that i do not chase them out, they actually seem to be protective of the garden rather than destructive of it haha. Super lucky! I know for a fact that 95% of the time, cats are a$$hole$, especially when it comes to this particular topic lmfao.

• Like Like x 1