Something Happened Last Night

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Oct 22, 2007.

1. I have a grim reaper statue thing my niece won for me at an arcade years ago and it's on my shelf, with a small, plastic "lava lamp" that, when you shake it, light sup different colors for about 20 seconds, in front of it. Last night I took some Darvacet, and smoked some dank. Then I layed in my bed, listening to Sublime on my Ipod.

The house was incredibly warm as well, since my parents had the heater on.

Out of no where, the little "lava lamp" lights up., without being moved or touched, and it's not motion detective, I've checked, plus there was ZERO motion in the room.
    It lights up, get this..., the FUCKING grim reaper statue PERFECTLY! The whole thing was lit up, casting shadows. and this went on for 30 minutes! It's only supposed to go off for about 20 seconds!

Then, something weird happened, you know how I said it was hot as hell in my room? Well, it got FREEZING cold, and I got mad goosebumps. I was a little freaked out, but I was also, weirdly enough, feeling a total sense of well being (not drug related either!)

One more thing, that lava lamp in front of the Grim reaper, was somehow MOVED in front of it. I did not move it, and i remember it (for sure) on the far side of the shelf. Opposite of where it was!

Is this a sign?!

2. yes...it is a sign
    Get rid of that grim reaper thingy and if it comes back I'd move

3. Yeah, i was definately thinking about smashing both the plastic "lava lamp" and the grim reaper thing.

4. That's some freaky shit beezie.

5. Give the grim reaper to someone you don't like.

6. maybe he just wanted to blaze up?

7. hahaha thas a good idea. I was scared like "WTF is happeneing" but it was not like "holy shit a ghost"

8. Um, I dunno what Darvacet is but that may have had a hand in it.

Although I dont believe in ghosts that sounds like someone is trying to contact you.

9. Naah, it aint a psychedelic.

10. Its a painkiller related to codeine though, which could lead to hallucinations if you were sleep deprived.

11. I'm 100% positive it wasnt a hallucination! I wasnt sleep deprived either, I actually got a good ammount of sleep and rest that day.

Damn, now I want some lean :(

12. Its the end of the world.

13. hahaha

14. I believe in ghosts. and how if someone dies and has unfinshed buisness with that person then they will visit. wheather it be good/bad.

but do you know anyone that had unfinshed buisness with you ? sounds like a more postive ghost then negatitve (im not a psychic) but who do you know who would want to visit you or just recently passed or has passed ?

15. Uhhh recently, about 7 people... including Daphney.... She was supposed to move out here, and be my room mate and start up a headshop wit me.

16. Not to give false hope or anything, but if stuff starts to act up more often, you may have a roommate after all.

17. That'd be great :D

18. That's definitely fucking crazy man. Shit'll work out in the end bro. And good luck with those mushies!

19. Shit that's intense.

I want some of what you're smoking, ASAP :hello:

20. Haha, I wouldn't put it past her. She was always screwing with people when she was alive, lol, I love/miss that damn girl. We were great friends for the 3 months that I knew her.