something funny

Discussion in 'General' started by royaly_stoned, May 30, 2004.

1. this is sooo stupid and yet its funny i found out my sis huffs lysol lol

2. hahaha that is funny.

I found out my sis is stupid. and a slut.

3. that sounds healthy...

4. show her weed so she doesnt kill herself with inhalents

5. not the best idea....your right it is stupid, but i dont see funny part

6. funny? u mean stupid.

7. Man if I caught my little sis huffing chemicals, id slap the shit out of her. Think about it you may not like your sis now but in the future, you might want to have a sis you can talk to and love not one who drools and shits their pants cuz she fried her brain on chemicals.

8. are you an idiot? sorry to attack you, but huffing chemicals and smoking weed are entirely differant. as a pot head i feel offended by your naive comment!

weed doesnt turn you into a vegetable. lysol does.

9. AMEN! A-mothafuckin-MEN!

I'm not one to tell people what to do, but I'd agree that if you cared for your sister you should say something to her. Huffing shit like that really does kill brain cells, and it is (at least in my opinion) a lot worse than smoking pot. Don't just stand by as the people you care about really mess up their shit.....

10. Whoah, man. That's outta hand. You should definitely get her straightened out and replace her beloved Lysol with ganja.

11. yeah, inhalants are some of the worst shit possible.....the only reason you get high is your brain cells are like being blown up:eek:!

12. smoke a fat blunt with her...seriously, inhalants are fuckin bad.

13. Life demands Lysol. Thats a fact.

Marijuana>Inhalants. Thats a fact.

14. Lysol stops you from shitting! OH SHIT!

15. Does it really? I'd think that, being a cleaning agent, Lysol would make your colon and intestines squeaky clean....