Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

something funny to laugh at! OFFICIAL propaganda thread!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Third Eye, Aug 3, 2010.

1. #1 The Third Eye, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
  2. #2 casp3r420, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
    hahahahahahahaha a joint can cause more damage than 5 cigarretes gtfo!!

3. i find that part quite funny XD^

4. Lol it almost makes me feel bad about smoking... nah, I dont think so :smoking:

5. #5 VegasDank, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
    " THC damages the immune system. Alcohol does not."

LMAO. watch the video about "the truth about marijuana."

during the first like 4 seconds of the video, they say "kush" and spell it out "cush"

GOOD FIGHT

6. Drug free world? I guess they should be against prescriptions medications too

7. Never heard people call weed "texas tea"

8. “The teacher in the school I went to would smoke three or four joints a day. He got lots of students to start smoking joints, me included. His dealer then pushed me to start using heroin, which I did without resisting. By that time, it was as if my conscience was already dead.” —Veronique

sounds like a legit quote

9. "ive been to jail, since i started smoking, probably 12 to 14 times"

/bullshit.

10. i've been to jail 0 times and have been toking for quite a while.
    a lot of the stuff they say in there is like 1 in a million
    to me its like stating that "a person once died from someone shooting a bullet randomly into the air and it falling back down and hitting them in the head"
    not sure if you guys understand the simile there but thats what i think a lot of the "facts" on there are like.

11. hit the nail on the head bro

"the first time you take 1 pill, the next time you have to take 4-5 pills"
    lol

12. This site is full of fail. When will the lying end?

13. when prohibition ends, or possibly when it is utilized by all 50 states for medicinal uses in my opinion.

14. Haha the Acid one is so funny. Theres a vid of these really square lookin people saying how they 'ate' some acid lol. You can so tell theyr making their trip up

15. I dream of the day when i wake up and go to get the mail and I see
    [​IMG]

16. jajaja shit like that is why i proudly wear my D.A.R.E. pin wen im out and about and tokin in public jajaja or a D.A.R.E. tshirt

17. im gonna buy a norml shirt pretty soon

18. Steal it, then they wont get any profit

19. Why the fuck wuld u steal from Norml? it benefits us for them 2 make a profit