Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something from the 614

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hefner PBN, May 13, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

I'll update with better pictures later.

2. That looks mighty yummy!!!

3. This looks like something I got from the 614, is it God's Gift?

4. I have no clue to be honest with you. Took a few more pictures that are slightly better.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. +rep for being from the 614 like me

6. yeah that looks reallllyyyyy wonderful!! probably grew on the tree of life haha

7. yee another person from the 614 nice! +rep for the area and the bud, looks real dank.

8. I promised some more (hopefully better) pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. dammnn those last one are lookin pretttyy good :smoke:

10. that looks pretty kill dude... word

11. very nice, bit of purps on the leaves, nice hairs and crystals. +rep

12. Thank's for all the kind words guys! It's nice to find a forum where most of the users aren't retarted or assholes.

13. hahah usually those retarded or asshole users are kids... atleast this forum we have mature tokers :) atleast for the most part. I havent really been surfing through the other categories except "SMOKING AND USAGE"

14. that is some quality bud wowww. im from the 614 also! hahaha thats y i clicked the thread, i need to pickup somthing like that to show. damn