something fishy with northwest glass art

Discussion in 'General' started by guch1884, Aug 21, 2010.

1. so im not sure weather or not to order from these people because i noticed something really weird.
    they are owned by the same person yet on one site(chunky glass pipes) there is a bong called the doble helix and it costs $110 i think. yet on the other site north west pipes.com the same pipe with the same features costs $30. i know they have a reputation for ripping people off so i dont know what to do here cuz im short on cash.

2. Last I checked (and I'm not a mod, so take this with a grain of salt) we're not allowed to discuss other sites that sell paraphenalia on GC, given that GC is itself a headshop it doesn't really make sense for them to allow discussion regarding their direct competitors.

That having been said, I've only heard bad things about nwgp and chunky. Stick to GC and you can't go wrong.

3. both of those sites will take your money and they might maybe ship you the wrong, less expensive item. i bought from northwest, and my neighbor bought from the other...use this site... or pm me for other legit ones:smoking:

4. I haven't read anything good about chunkyglasspipes. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

5. i actually ordered from chunkys about a month ago, was kind of worried since i hear quite a few bad things about them.

i ended up getting everything i ordered (1 pipe, 2 bubblers, and a bong). they all work nicely, but they look a lot different from what was shown on the page.