Something fishy is going on...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AmazaaaasauR, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Ok so I was sitting in my room, watching Super High Me, and I get a phone call at about 11:30 PM. Keep in mind that this is also a weekday. Anyways, I get this call from a guy who sounds like maybe he's in his 20's or 30's, but I could be wrong. I answer the phone, and he asks for somebody, let's say his name is Kevin Smith. Now, I know somebody named Kevin Smith, but that isn't me. Then, I ask who was calling, and he said his name was David. He then calls me by my real first time, Joe. Also, you should know that nobody calls me Joey, EVER. This guy calls me Joey, and says, " Oh, so this isn't Kevin? Ok, never mind then. Party on dude!" and hangs up. Now this didn't seem like a big deal at first, but I got curious to see who's number this was. I googled the number, and I was very surprised to see who this number belonged to. This number belonged to a local hair and nail salon, about 30 minutes down the road from my house. Now, what kind of hair and nail salon is open at 11:30 PM on a Thursday night, and why in the hell is somebody calling me from that number asking for one of my friends? Very strange indeed. What do you guys think?

2. haha shit dude thats crazy. i kno of a hair salon that im pretty sure is actually a front store that they use to launder money through for their drug dealings. theres always ppl coming in walking upstairs, coming back down blazed as fuck 5-10 mins later and leaving. hahah not to mention that theres a bunch of snack machines there that sell munchie foods haha

3. idk I thought maybe somebody broke into the store and was using the phone to call somebody but idk it just seems very strange, and I don't know why this guy has my number

4. some people partying there who happen to work there or some shit. looking for that niqqa kevin so they were like that niqqa joey knows that niqqa so they hit u up. why u trippin?

5. he was joeys friend that u also know. he drunk dialed u on accident, for some reason it was drunk at the hair salon.

this is the best i can do.

6. wait maybe joey is been kidnapped and is in the salin u must go check and save him

7. I'm not tryin to trip but this dude sounds old as fuck and kevin doesn't know this guy either. Like I have never even been to the city that this guy is calling from and neither of us know this dude, let alone anybody who works at a beauty salon in this city so idk how or why he has my number

8. third idea, u accidently pocket called this salon and u left a message u didnt know about. the massage in it joey and kevin were both talkin and he overheard. called u back as a prank

9. You should call back and try to make an appointment for a haircut lol

10. Dude, I am joey. I checked my phone, and ive never called this place before, neither has kevin.

11. hahahahahahahhah this ^^^

12. the real question is what the hell is kevin smith up to and how does this asian fucker know your name?

13. i once got a call from another state, It was some russian guy, like in his forties, I pick up and say hello he says "Yeah hi" in his russian accent, I say "Who is this, Hello?> Then i say goodbye and i hear him shut his phone"

I was thinking what the fuck was that about, it seemed intentional and no it wasn't a friend playing a prank.

No idea who this guy was and how he got my number, but it sure was weird. He also didn't block his number so i could have called back.

usually you get wrong number, or an explanation. This guy was just messing with me.

I know when someone is intentional messing with me, I once smoked a blunt with a guy who squeezed it before he passed it to me, For whatever fucked up reason he had, so i couldn't hit it properly.

14. You gotta keep it real. Call em back and say "Y U PLAYIN ON MY PHONE. I DON'T LIKE BITCHES PLAYIN ON MY PHONE". Find out where he lives and pour orange paint on his car. Just hope keeping it real doesn't go wrong.

15. Something fishy is going on...

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this post? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this post! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a stoner posting on a forum, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in your room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forum, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests..

16. Lol when did this guy all of a sudden become asian?

17. maybe whoever owns the salon also lives in the flat above with the same phone line?

pretty random whatever it is tho

18. Hairsalons/barbershops are almost always drug fronts, your friend most likely have a price on his head.

19. whenever my friend calls from his cell it says on my caller id that his number is a local car dealerships. even on my home phone it pops up on the tv and says INSKIP CAR CENTER is calling. He has no idea why and isnt associated to them in anyway.

20. Yeah my number used to show up as like John McBailor or some shit, always got calls asking for him and collecting money.