Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

something crazy just happened

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rza89, Aug 8, 2005.

1. ok me and my buddy went to this like old abandoned park like 15 mins ago to smoke a blunt right. well the parks kinda down off the road and on a river and beside this bridge. well we parked where nobody could see us from the road. well we smoked this fat ass blunt and justed hazed his car out. so when we get ready to leave we start to back up and my says police so we locked the doors and ran and hid under the bridge for like 30 mins until the cop left and drove home. damn that was crazy. damn im stoned.

2. damn dude, you mustve been scared haha....good think you were high probably helped out alot