someone

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Aug 22, 2007.

1. say somthing, funny uplifting, somthing random

things are crazy, stress to the max....

about to smoke out
    my moms stuck in the hospital for 5 days...and im stuck with my crazy ass uncle from my moms side. he hates my dad, that causes tension....i love my dad even tho hes i could kill him at times

and its weird, im adopted and my mom and dad never married
    IM NOT RELATED TO ANY OF THEM!besides my little bro...whos in oregon, hes my biological brother so i got some blood around.

so........... my reality of all the shit has went down is in shambles....it all seems so unsteay and off center....mustsmoke out

later

2. wow...............................................................................................................................................i have to waiti to burn....tick tock tick tock

3. so the otherday infront of the gas station, there was this fugly rude chainsmoking over weight girl...and these two ghetto dudes talking about how fine she was...

then at 7/11 there was this young asian kid who got out of an suv, went in, got 5 of thos ehuge hot dogs with everything on em, went back inside and started crying while he ate them...picture that

also watch bumfights bling bling...its a less famous version of flava flav

4. Not that it means much man but if you ever need someone to talk to PM me. I am always down to listen and offer my advice, not that it's worth much. I never had a super hard time growing up. My parents faught more than the usual family and my dad is a christian fanatic but other than that I have had a pretty good life. I am down to help in anyway I can though.