Someone tell me wtf this is

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Puff Grass, Mar 14, 2012.

1. The "UFO" isn't shaped like a banana either, it's shaped like a Mike and Ike. Delicious Mike and Ikes.

[​IMG]

2. [quote name='"Elechronic"']

The "UFO" isn't shaped like a banana either, it's shaped like a Mike and Ike. Delicious Mike and Ikes.

[/quote]

:confused:

3. true dat. or a jelly bean.

4. That looks like a blurred image of the moon

5. Dude the first time I heard that phone call, someone put it on without telling me what it was. I was sitting in my buddy's car, baked as fuck, and they put that on. I was freakin the hell out.

Who knows whether or not that call is a hoax. I can totally buy what he's saying about aliens being extra-dimensional beings, though. It just... Makes sense. We know there are more dimensions, so who's to say someone else can't travel between them?

Whenever I talk or think about it, chills uncontrollably run up and down my entire body. I don't know why.

///M

6. [quote name='"MMM3"']

Dude the first time I heard that phone call, someone put it on without telling me what it was. I was sitting in my buddy's car, baked as fuck, and they put that on. I was freakin the hell out.

Who knows whether or not that call is a hoax. I can totally buy what he's saying about aliens being extra-dimensional beings, though. It just... Makes sense. We know there are more dimensions, so who's to say someone else can't travel between them?

Whenever I talk or think about it, chills uncontrollably run up and down my entire body. I don't know why.

///M[/quote]

Fuck yeah, I had my girl watch the movie and while I was telling her about it I was getting chills haha

7. #67 Puff Grass, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    lol you guys got trolled, its just a pic of the moon blurred because I was driving

;)

Does look like a ufo though no doubt :bongin:

8. looks like a deformed moon 0_o

9. #69 Chrismittty, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    OP trolled us oh welll But hey Skunky come back, Im curious about your post and the two suns, im assuming you mean small suns right?

Pretty sure i saw that shit on the 14th too, It made me double take cos I had already become accustomed to seeing Venus and Jupiter, What was that shit, I thought it was just another planet cos I was driving and only got to see it briefly.:confused:

10. aw you ruined it.

11. Lol 95% of these UFO threads on here show a street light and signs and car lights in all the photos. When somebody is standing in the middle of an open area, and you see bright lights and a circle in the sky, with nothing around you, TAKE PICTURES and maybe we will think its aliens.

12. Who took the picture Michael J. Fox?

It looks like a shakey ass picture of the moon

13. [quote name='"grasscitybadass"']Lol 95% of these UFO threads on here show a street light and signs and car lights in all the photos. When somebody is standing in the middle of an open area, and you see bright lights and a circle in the sky, with nothing around you, TAKE PICTURES and maybe we will think its aliens.[/quote]

Well what the fuck u think im just sittin there waiting for a UFo to pop up? Obv if u see a big ass flying saucer ur gunna be shakin/doing that shit in a hurry so its bound to be a lil bit shitty quality