Someone tell me wtf this is

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Puff Grass, Mar 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"WizardOfSwag"']T-Rex with a jetpack. I'm calling this shit now. Just give me my medal.[/quote]

Thats it! You called that shit bro howd u kno??

2. I'm a professional Jetpack dealer? sold one to a T-rex earlier.

3. from the looks of it, you were moving when you took this picture. It is probably a little wider in the picture than it is in person. Proabably a UFO tho. They do exist, and you don't believe me? Please PM me so I can change your mind

4. [quote name='"Kobe4MVP420"']from the looks of it, you were moving when you took this picture. It is probably a little wider in the picture than it is in person. Proabably a UFO tho. They do exist, and you don't believe me? Please PM me so I can change your mind[/quote]

Right man? Im tellin ya..

5. [​IMG]

6. [quote name='"Broses"']

[/quote]

Lol wtf

7. not a light pole, its illuminating, compared to the lightpoles.

u can see its bright/aura around it. because you were driving, everything is distorted, so whatever it was, thats not what it really looks like.

8. streetlight you troll

9. God damn that phone call didn't seem like someone playing a joke on the radio station.

10. [quote name='"neverdrink"']streetlight you troll[/quote]

Bro ur a troll.

Look at the other streetlights conpared to whats floating and glowing in the night sky.

U blind bro? Loloooo

11. Two Suns? Twin Stars Could Be Visible From Earth By 2012

its a super nova

12. Hold just one fucking second!!! Skunky monkey is British?!?!?!

Wtf wtf wtf

13. since when is the moon shaped like a banana?

14. #55 cupcake63, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    i saw 2 of them in the sky last night for a good while same kind of looking thing...i live in san diego... la mesa to be exact... i was kinda trippin out too last night smokin cigs just watching these two things hover as they clearly weren't planes ( i saw several planes in the sky as well....

btw im dead serious..

u say ur in so cal

haha jus saw ur sig too.. here check me out http://soundcloud.com/the-ax-man

15. [​IMG]

16. the moon still isn't shaped like a banana.

17. [quote name='"cupcake63"']i saw 2 of them in the sky last night for a good while same kind of looking thing...i live in san diego... la mesa to be exact... i was kinda trippin out too last night smokin cigs just watching these two things hover as they clearly weren't planes ( i saw several planes in the sky as well....

btw im dead serious..

u say ur in so cal

haha jus saw ur sig too.. here check me out http://soundcloud.com/the-ax-man[/quote]

O fuk bro i live in sd county too im in escondido

Prolly the same shit

Haha fuck yeah ill check it out when im back at my pad

18. damnn haha theyre comin' for us...

2012 its about time

19. [quote name='"cupcake63"']

damnn haha theyre comin' for us...

2012 its about time[/quote]

Fuck it tho, if they try and abduct my ass ill toss em a phat joint.. They never smoked my shit before those bitches'll get stoned as fuck