Someone tell me wtf this is

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Puff Grass, Mar 14, 2012.

1. yeah i was mobbing phat my blade. :rolleyes:

2. haha diggin the cali slang :D

3. Clearly it's swamp gas and a weather balloon.

4. but look at how much light is being produced from this fuckin thing.. its obviously a big ass ship/ufo or something.. Im still trippin on wtf it was:confused:

5. #26 MMM3, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    You want to trip the fuck out? Roll up a fat J, burn it down, and watch this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOlN0TX6gt8]UFO 2011 SIGHTINGS **MUST WATCH** - YouTube[/ame]

///M

6. shits crazy man

im fuckin tellin you, were not the only ones in this universe, there is without a doubt some other type of being out there and we're gunna come into contact sooner or later

7. That was a UFO Puff Grass. You are very perceptive. Beep Bop Beep Bope Beep....Can you hear me Puff Grass? Beeep Bop.....FSSSSSSZT. We have landed.

8. Any one else having a hard time understanding what op is saying

9. it's the chinese man. They're coming.

10. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']it's the chinese man. They're coming.[/quote]

I know you saw the 2010 Beijing Olympic opening ceremony..... The Chinese are coming anyday now

11. [quote name='"brody15"']That was a UFO Puff Grass. You are very perceptive. Beep Bop Beep Bope Beep....Can you hear me Puff Grass? Beeep Bop.....FSSSSSSZT. We have landed.[/quote]

LOloL

12. It's Venus..

13. That large? with that much brightness coming from it?
    Lies.

Your in denial of aliens being in existance

14. I took your pic and inverted the colors to see the light spread clearly, and then I did the same with a pic of venus illuminated in the sky. There are some clear differences and I would say based on the shape, light spread etc that its not venus or a street lamp (You can see the lamps in your pic too, no where near as bright or big). But those things could be chalked up to you using your phone while in motion against someone thats stationary using an actual camera.

Like I said I dont think its venus or a lamp, but Im not saying its aliens either.

Attached Files:

15. #36 Skunky Monkey, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    I am literally looking at the exact same thing right now, i live in the UK by the way. and it's not jupiter and venus there to it's right, it looks like 2 suns or some shit. It's freaky.

I will try and post a pic in a sec

EDIT: The only camera is my I phone and it's not good enough. :(

16. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']I am literally looking at the exact same thing right now, i live in the UK by the way. and it's not jupiter and venus there to it's right, it looks like 2 suns or some shit. It's freaky.

I will try and post a pic in a sec

EDIT: The only camera is my I phone and it's not good enough. :( [/quote]

Yeah? Shit bro we trippen

17. T-Rex with a jetpack. I'm calling this shit now. Just give me my medal.

18. It looks like the moon. Smh

19. its the moon you were moving during while the shutter is still open during the pic im pretty sure ive seen ufo's but when i see them there always like the brightest star in the sky of a strange colerd star and they zoom off into nothing