Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone tell me if I fucked up..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gusbus420, Feb 23, 2013.

1. So one of my best friends asked me to watch over his house when he's away on vacation. I just had to feed his cat and his fish and like get the mail and shit. He said I could burn in his garage while he's away whenever I want. Well today me, one of my other bestfriend, and one of my other chill friends were feelin' like smoking. We tried to get bud but my dealer wasn't around. So we went up to his room (he's showed me where he hides his stash) and we find about a dub. We were desperate so we ended up smoking it. We left a note saying that we took it and we left 20 dollars where his stash was. And now that I'm sobered I'm starting to feel like shitty haha. Should i be? I mean were boys and he's a chill guy but I just don't know. If your best friend smoked your bud and left money for it, would you be mad?

2. I'd be pretty rattled, but at least you repaid him.

3. I wouldn't be mad, but I'd never let you house sit for me again.

4. naa not if it was one of my true friends, id understand :) but try to return more smoke then he had if you can before he gets back thats only common courtesy

5. Nah he can always buy more weed but I'd be fishy of you

6. Depends on the person

I would replace it with more green so he doesn't have to worry about finding more and waiting when I'm sure he's looking forward to coming home to those buds man

7. I'd be a little upset if I was coming home expecting to smoke and all my bud was gone. At least you paid him back for it though. If you can, I'd try to get a little nug or something and put that in with the money, just so he has something when he gets back.

8. Yeah I've known the kid for like my whole life and we always smoke eachother up and we don't really pay eachother back just like whoever has weed tosses it and next time I smoke him up. Knowing him he most likely will think it's straight but I just wanted some opinions. Should I throw him a couple extra bills for the hell of it or what?

9. if its one of my best bros, as long as they left full price i'd be cool with it, but if they didnt tell me and i just happened to get excited about goin upstairs to burn a j and i found money sitting there id be annoyed...

make sure u tell dude before he finds the money incase hes itchin to blaze.
    nothin hurts more then thinkin you got weed than when u really dont

10. I wouldn't mind too much bro, if you were one of my bros and you were looking after my place and I showed you where my stash was I would be cool with you taking a little bit of you were desperate.

11. ^ this. fuck the extra bills. he can't smoke those when he's home and weary from his plane + car rides.

12. You could've asked

13. He's on a cruise and I can't get a hold of him. I might try to get like a dimebag and slip it in there with the money. I took a dub so 20$ and a couple little nugs should be straight right?

14. depends on how good of friends you are I guess...

i wouldn't mind if you left money and I had a solid connect. I'd probably even try to hook you up with them.

I was really hoping by the end it would say something like "and the cat died choking on a hotdog."

that would be fucked up

what you should do is ditch the note, pick up the cash, and tell him first time you get ahold of him. Let him know it was your bad and you were feining

15. yeah man, that'd be nice of you and it would more than square things off

16. Lame .

You should never smoke the last of someone's bud . :/ When I get home from being away for a few days I wanna sit down and hit my bong pretty much after i walk in the door. Not have to go out buy some more and then smoke .
    At least you left the money, a lot of people wouldn't

17. Replace the weed if you can dude, maybe even put a back a little more than you found, would be a nice gesture. I always save a little weed if I'm going on holiday or whatever, travelling can be a bitch. You just know first thing your friend will do when he gets back from his holiday is go for his stash jar, especially if it's been a weed free holiday:smoke:

18. I've had people do that with packed pieces in my car and shit, cept they just refilled em the next day. I wouldn't care personally, so if your friend is a cool guy, you should be good. I'd smoke him up some time though, as a thank you. :p

19. Not if they left money, no.

20. Replace it, dont be a dick. Put 30 back there(in weed). Or 20 of some super dank. Money is great if you break something, but he had that stashed away for himself. You owe it to him to look hard since you took his bag in a drought.