Someone teach me about shrooms.

Discussion in 'General' started by Muscles Mchenry, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Hi, i am new here and this is my first post/topic.

Ok to get down to the point, i am picking up an 8th of shrooms, a good mix of stems and caps. I have never done shrooms before and was very curious, could someone tell me some general info and how long the trip lasts. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Do it at night, night time is alot better. Trip with a few good friends. Make sure you are completly comfortable. Don't worry about anything. Once they kick in youll just be hit with a laughing fit. Smoking weed is fun, but you won't feel it, at all.

A trip lasts about 6 hours give or take a few.

Have fun man, and welcome to the city:D

3. Oh yeah, is an 8th enough for 2-3 people to trip? And should i mix them with food like chocolate or pizza?

4. My first time I ate half an 8th(maybe a bit more) and I tripped balls. Every time after that I ate atleast and 8th at a time. So, I'd get 2 g's more atleast for all of you. Mixing them with food is optional. I like to put it on a peanutbutter sandwhich its hard to chew but helps the taste alot. Pizza is good too

5. dude dont waste pizza on those nasty ass things just breakem up into pieces and swallow with water thats how Ive always done it and I dont know what an 8th of shrooms looks like cause I pick my own and can get a couple oz's no problem but an 8th dont sound like much Id eat the whole thing if I were you

6. maybe he's getting hydroponically grown shrooms, in which case an eigth is plenty. field shrooms are different.

7. i have some field shrooms. I had them in the freezer took them out and thawed them. Now I have all the juice( 2 glasses full). How much do I drink??

8. I ate an eigth my first time. Tripped balls for about 8 hours. Depends on the shrooms you're eating as to how long you'll trip. What you're getting won't be enough for 3 people, though.

Try to eat them on an empty stomach (it'll help them absorb faster/easier), and avoid dairy or heat as both of the above break down the active chemicle in the shrooms (psilocybin). It's best to just eat them straight.

Make sure you trust the person you're getting them from, though, because some mushrooms are <big>highly</big> toxic and eating them could be fatal.

You can go to http://www.erowid.org for more info and whanot.

EDIT: Drink pleanty of water after eating them. The psilocybin is water soluable, so this will help your body absorb it better - giving you a better trip. Some people get a little naseus when they eat mushrooms (mainly when they're first coming on)... Eating some crackers and smoking some chronic should do the trick until you start trippin (when the naseua usually goes away).

9. Thanks guys, i will try and remember to update this later.

10. Well you have about 3.5gm [1/8th]
    depending on the mushrooms i would say that could be enough for 2 people new to shrooms.

11. smoking weed in general, but good dank ass chronic... youd be trippin so hard. i find smoking always makes me trip 2 times harder it seems. i dont feel high, but i sure as hell get more Open eye visuals when i smoke pot vs. if i dont smoke on a trip.

12. I'm the same way. Whether it be acid or mushies, I find that blazin (especially some dank) intensifies the trip by a good amount. THC is classified as a hallucinogenic, so I'm thinkin it interacts with the Psilocybin (or whatever) and makes it more intense :D Just a theory of mine though... I don't have any facts to back it up - just personal experience.