Someone stole my Toro...

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta Buds, Apr 20, 2012.

1. So last night, someone smashed the driver side door of my car and stole both of my bongs. I keep them in there because my RA knows I smoke, and I don't want to risk having stuff in my room. Anyways, whoever broke in was obviously after the Toro, because they didn't take anything that wasn't weed related (radio and iPod still there, etc..)

I have suspicions as to who did it, because it has to be someone that knows what was in the car and where I park. I'm not really sure how to find out exactly who it was, or what to do if I can find that out. Help me GC!

2. Thats a pretty shitty situation man. If you already have suspicions as to who did it, I guess all you could do is confront them about it and see if they have any information. Just take some time to yourself to think things through before you go accusing people of something like this, being called a thief when you arent does NOT rub people the right way

:smoke:

3. On the day before 4/20? That's fucked up, man. There are some truly messed up people living among us.

4. #4 Spaced, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    Here's what you do... Remove your radio, iPod, anything that will equal the cost of the Toro...

Call the police, file a report... Your insurance will cover the other shit and send you a check.

Then buy a new Toro, put your radio and what not back in there.

You could circumvent this by simply having a recipt for the Toro.. say it was for tobacco use.. and call the cops, then if they catch who did it just be like "That son of a bitch was smoking marijuana out of my water pipe!"

5. This has been the problem so far. These people are sketchy, I don't know how to confront them about smashing car windows and stealing bongs without some confrontation.

6. This is good.

7. Pretend it never happened, don't tell anyone and hang out with friends like normal. Whoever did it will start acting very strange. Trust me works every time. I've had my so called friends steal my shit grinder, zippo ect and this always works.