Someone present a legit argument for anarchy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tokeabowl11, Feb 23, 2009.

1. It's coming... The government and its lie were formed top-down. It will collapse top-down. :)

2. #42 bkadoctaj, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Two things. The people who think they are the "new" right and are trying the old right strategy, are bound to fail... ever wonder why we got tired of the old right?

That is the case, huh, regardless of who disagrees? What an arrogant buffoon... oh, but you're OBJECTIVE at least.

I haven't yet watched it, but I shall... Yeah, opinions don't line up, they contextualize. The scale, like all scales, is retarded (as in it retards thinking). Centrists? No, I'm telling you the people who want more limited government are still people who want government (that is, to be ruled).

I told someone last night: you're not free because a scrap of paper tells you what you're allowed to do... in fact you are restricted to what you are "allowed" to do. If the Constitution is your God (you would never raise a hand against it, would you, aaronman?) and can't be opposed, then your mind is a box, and it's not Pandora's.

I'll get back to you on your video very soon.

An anarchist is an idealist. Idealism meets reality, and the ideal reality is the one that we believe in.

Calling him out, huh? Hmm... I predict a lot more of this in the days soon to come.

"Forget about your house of cards, and I do mine" - Radiohead

3. Alright aaronman, I disagree with the video. The proper role of government is not to protect our rights. It is to rule us, to control us, and to give us order while the shadowy figures at the top orchestrate a series of ambitious endeavors in the name of humanity, but inhumane and immoral at their core.

This video talks like states have always existed, which is bullshit. They are a new development... what was "protecting the rights of the people" before they existed? Nothing... because rights didn't exist. Rights are tied inextricably to the state, and only serve to legitimize the façade that is the state (government). The government hampers our freedom and our nature... it lies to make us feel weak, apathetic, needy, sick, tired, stressed, combative, drunk, caffeinated, and most of all... patriotic (willing to die for causes we don't even really know the motives behind because we allow ourselves to be so deluded just to fit into this thing we call society, which really means everything we aren't when we picture ourselves as individuals).

4. Wow, you dare divulge the Illuminati secret? :p

5. If you go waaay, in 1760 BC there was Hammurabi's Code. Right's of the people existed in Rome which had the Rule of law. Then in 1215, the Magna Carta was created in England which restricted the power of the King and made him obligated to follow legal procedures.

6. Legal procedures? You know who wrote the Magna Carta? It was HEREDITARY ARISTOCRACY (knights/lords)... Of course they wanted to enshrine their birth"rights".

Rights come top-down, not bottom-up?

Why not? We can't be stopped... just resisted mentally.

7. #47 MountyBounty, Feb 24, 2009

Serf's, Lords, King... The lord's started the progression to freedom for all of man. A serf has no money or power to begin a battle and the Lords had control of the local serfs while the King was far away. The had money and power and this was the beginning of statehood. King's issued certain regions to the lords (kinda like govonors of states) the king (powerful federal gov.) abused their power and the Lord's got tired of it and revolted. You could compare this to the foundation of the United States of America. George Washington was the richest man in the colonies (Like a powerful Lord) and he got tired of taking orders from across the pond so he established a resistance. The founders added on more rights due to the being influenced by men such as Thomas Hobbes and Thomas Paine. Thus through revolutions that succeed, more rights are established for all of mankind.

8. Yeah, that's quite a far stretch. What you're describing is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Conquest.

That's the only way the government has been able to buy time to give people extra resources that make them feel like they are getting more and more free when really they are becoming more and more complacent, fatter and fatter in the stomach, and less and less willing to die for personal values (more complicit in the selling of their souls).

The US government represents what would have happened if Revelation was coming true.

9. #49 MountyBounty, Feb 24, 2009
    Additionally, I guarentee that some political philosophers in this time of age could create a much more efficient government system in which our freedoms are protected even more so. The technology we have now shouldn't be used how it is currently (1984) but a way to allow all people to voice their opinions to their representatives. I ask why we don't have a voting system on the net for all people to decide current federal bills and have their state representatives serve more like the electoral college in the house. This would disrupt party unity and i guarantee we wouldn't have had any stimulus bills passed

10. With something like the Internet, why do we need representatives I wonder?

Everyone has access (oh, if they pay for it, that's right... oh and speaking of that, the ISPs get legal rights to our Internet activity, and the government gets legal rights to control legal rights. Only because we believe it should.)

11. We still have representatives so we are a republic, not a democracy. Everyone does have access (privately or they could go to a public library to vote if they can't afford the net) and the feds do not and would not ever have legal rights over the net.

12. Bullshit. You're talking out of your ass at this point.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/02/20/internet.records.bill/index.html

Read it and weep... oh, and HOPE the representatives you voted in do exactly what you HOPE they will.

They don't represent you. They represent privilege, and it's wearing thin. You can be sure it's not what they want, but you can be just as sure that it's inevitable.

We're living in the final days of the paradox of democracy.

Hey, don't we vote with machines?

13. Yes, and you know there is something wrong when Diebold is first owned by Lockheed Martin, and now to be bought by United Technologies (Pratt&Whitney, Sikorsky). tsk tsk.

Live free or Diebold.

14. #54 MountyBounty, Feb 24, 2009

You have to understand that this is my belief on how we could improve our republic.

That is for criminal investigations how would expressing your opinion to your congressman be a crime?

I also proposed that the congressman would be like a elector in the method we elect our prez. He DOESN"T have to vote for what the majority claim. But that we would keep records on a gov website that would show each bill and what the individuals in his district expressed.

And If this republican bill is passed in a democrat senate and house and signed by Obama it's quite obvious that our they both want to destroy our liberties

15. Talking about using weed is self-incriminating. It will be used against you if you cause a ruckus.

Our republic is a lie. Improve a lie... by destroying it.

16. #56 MountyBounty, Feb 24, 2009

I totally agree with ya on that... Total violation of the 4th amendment... Lady Liberty is getting raped and Lady Justice can't see it cause she has a blindfold on
    [​IMG]

17. Bye bye stupid America.

Only the deluded will weep.

18. America is not stupid (well majority of American citizens are stupid too) its the gov itself is stupid.
    I do understand what you're saying though.

19. Yeah, the Constitution is about the government, calling it America.

20. Haha I don't understand why you hate the constitution so much. The main prinicple of the constitution is that every person has a right to life, liberty, and property