Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Someone please tell me what CBD oil ...

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by misstokesalott, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Can someone please tell me what cbd oil ACTUALLY DOES? i’m reading shit saying like it has some thc and all this shit but others say it has no THC and some say it sort of gives you a high, etc. but i just want to know what it does.. i just got some at a local smoke shop for 150mg and a vape pen.

does it just make you tired or what

2. It doesn't get you high lol

3. If it is from industrial hemp there is no THC... if from regular pot it has some THC by varying amounts... But it is hard to tell what you are buying.. plenty of rip offs out there i'm sure.
    It is supposed to sooth and relax, more for mental emotional but can also help with cancer and other conditions..

• Like Like x 1

4. but how does it make you feel??? just..... tired?

5. All different depending on the person... we all have different chemistry and reactions to substances delivered into the bloodstream... some ppl calm down, even hyper active kids given coffee, some drink it all day and sleep fine, others can't sleep after 2 cups in the morning...

i bot a 500 mg syringe of AC/DC which is basically a clone of Charlotte's Web.... these are made from Rick Simpson's process... Great videos by Rick Simpson on youtube... go there and search for CBD experiences or results...

i've only used mine a few times as it appeared to give me chest pains and insomnia 2 months ago when i 1st tried it... again tried it a week ago no chest pains, couldn't identify any results yet it is used to treat lot's of conditions... Any idea what strain or if it has even a tiny bit of THC? The one i have has something like 1/500th of THC as if that makes a difference... others claim that a mix of 50/50 THC/CBD may be good but not sure good for what...

Why did you buy it? If looking for a high it won't work.. If you have a medical condition, look it up on google and add CBD to the search... i bot mine as i wanted to take a couple weeks vacation from THC and thought it would smooth out any jitters from not getting my daily THC fixes... yet i didn't notice much in the way of calming effects... There are a few other threads on CBD oil if you do a search in topics on GC.

7 Benefits and Uses of CBD Oil (Plus Side Effects)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I was on Ibuprofen for years because I was developing arthritis in my knees. That stuff can mess up your liver and other things. I started using CBD and THC as a salve that I make from plants, mostly Indica. It worked pretty well and got me off the pills. I now take CBD in edibles and tincture and my knees are better than they have been in years.

I have let friends try the save and for muscle aches and joint pain it seems to work very well.

CBD in not psychoactive, you get no "high" from it but will get a sedative reaction. CBD taken with some THC makes the CBD more effective. BUT, the CBD tends to diminish the high from THC.

If your looking for medication CBD has a lot going for it.

7. It doesn't make you tired or high.

Unless you are looking for something specific like improved sleep or recovery, perhaps pain relief or to lessen the stress then CBD could be beneficial.

From the OP it sounds like you are looking for something semilegal to get you high. That's not going to happen with CBD. Even marijuana derived CBD isn't for getting high.

Buy some weed.