Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone please reassure me I'm going to pass this drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GT2RS, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Alright so I'm a seasoned toker but I've never had to deal with drug testing. Last time I smoked was 13 days ago, with the exception of smoking one small joint on feb 12th. I work out almost every day, lifting weights and running a 5k on the treadmill. I predominantly drink water and lots of it. I'm skinny and have a fast metabolism. I found out I'm getting screened tomorrow by lowes and apparently they do a mouth swab. I'm chugging water the next 24 hours, as well as chugging a protox detox kit. I've heard stories of people smoking a bowl then drinking protox and immediately passing a drug test. I need this job bad so I'm still nervous. Someone who really knows about this, please confirm I'm in the clear. :smoke:

Ps can't wait to get ripped after it's over. Friends got some green crack

2. a mouth swab? dude dont worry about it. if you havnt smoked in a week or so you are perfectly fine.

3. Thank you. I've heard they're a joke.

4. They are. No problem at all. You will be fine.

5. In most cases THC is undetectable after several hours after past use (for saliva tests)
    Surely gone after 12-24 hours.