someone please look at this, possible new mutation, please help diagnos my sick plants!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by chef_cannabis, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Hey guys there will be pics, but I have 2 plants that aren't doing too good, i'm using a 60 40 coco soil mixture, one plant has some leaves that are drooping really bad i'm prety sure it's not over or under watering. possible nitrogen toxicity, but I havent gotten to give it anything nutrient wise.I think the other plant topped it's self or something because it's a weird growth i havent run across on a forums unless it's that 3 leaf mutation, but please help and thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Your pics don't show the leaves very well .
    " i'm using a 60 40 coco soil mixture " Great 60 40 of what ?
    " I think the other plant topped it's self or something because it's a weird growth i havent run across on a forums unless it's that 3 leaf mutation " usually this comes when someone pries off a stuck seed coat and damages the leaf
    fill your cup back up to just below the first leaves and have a fan blow on them gently to strengthen the stems

3. 60 percent coco, 40 percent soil idk the brand but it's not shitty soil. do you think that the other plant with the drooping leaves is due to a watering problem, or something else. and could this be detrimental?